[2.4] Build help thread! Making builds for everyone!

"
skuadak wrote:
Tree:

Wanna: DW wands/sceptres/daggers, to keep my ammy, to get some cost-light dmg mitigation. (Not cheap per se, just as least pain in the ass to use.)

Don't wanna: too many stuns, Eye of Kalua in ammy slot

I could go with 1h+shield if it was neccesary, some sacrifices may need to be done. Tree is just scetch, I don't even know yet for sure which skill(s) I will use. (70% it's gonna be arc+some cold AoEish, freezing stuff.)

I'm sure that I will use A. Armor just when stuns will get too annoying (I aleady have enough free mana pool). And I'm pretty sure about taking G. Reaver or Z. Oath (or both, why not). I'll take bit of specialsised (lighting?) nodes too at the end.

Atm these stuns around the corner and that Eye of Kalua bother me the most:)

Sorry, what did you mainly looked at? :/ i cant see much wrong, but then again, i have zero idea what you need fixed.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:
Tree:

Wanna: DW wands/sceptres/daggers, to keep my ammy, to get some cost-light dmg mitigation. (Not cheap per se, just as least pain in the ass to use.)

I could go with 1h+shield if it was neccesary, some sacrifices may need to be done. Tree is just scetch, I don't even know yet for sure which skill(s) I will use. (70% it's gonna be arc+some cold AoEish, freezing stuff.)

I'm sure that I will use A. Armor just when stuns will get too annoying (I aleady have enough free mana pool). And I'm pretty sure about taking G. Reaver or Z. Oath (or both, why not). I'll take bit of specialsised (lighting?) nodes too at the end.

Sorry, what did you mainly looked at? :/ i cant see much wrong, but then again, i have zero idea what you need fixed.

I'm just trying to make my witch better, but tbh I'm not sure myself what do I excatly want %D
Mayby I'll ask for help later, when I'll have more specific questions.
Burn all the orbs!
"
skuadak wrote:
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:
Tree:

I'm just trying to make my witch better, but tbh I'm not sure myself what do I excatly want %D
Mayby I'll ask for help later, when I'll have more specific questions.

alright man, well, hit me up when you have an idea as to what you want optimised :) i am 100% more then willing to assist!

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
skuadak wrote:

Hey, don't wanna hijack the Thread, but might have an idea for you:

This might be just what you are looking for. The alternative would be Skyforth obviously.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
"
Darkrox wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:

This might be just what you are looking for. The alternative would be Skyforth obviously.

This is far from hijacking :D that's an amazing ring, i have never seen it before, but that is an amazing ring :o

Its me again..
This time with an optimisation-request...well this is kinda the worst I could do but you are pretty much the only one who does this sorta stuff so here we go with a ton if new problems.

Fail 1
Spoiler

Crit Barrage Trickster that uses Fire burst mainly
Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCANte0B82PSepoS--in_GnapS7IJeKlu95j7P7T831P_eJP3nVMHVpHje-FFHjb8FtcLsYqy0xWNDvjoQe9sa53RtbLVI62MRLysKXfIqC1VLjDZh4iaVFr__k7CSUdmi2bDYSbHXz_k3EVCnKzW574j2585wCaBs5z9zvu7JRMfKmmEUsEwtEQ_sVSqNSRt0gUyDcNT5pFq5iw6As5FHNtjxbPfXrJg6WFXGWbz2W8UoLR9Ms5eVPV9SU5f0bRki9GwLkydTNVBCcFKJ00V8UDA7De_rhEhca8NtDdHjhGyMAx4fQQzypcsbyM_d8YrssIwLuXw=

Problem: Damage is the problem. Surviving will be fine once I do merc lab and have a lot of ES/EVA but since I use Barrage, the wand with fire burst on it has to be kinda good. Rolling this is basically impossible.
Last time I tried, this happened:

Also most of my crit from the tree is crit with wands and Fire burst doesnt seem to benefit from that so the chance is still kinda low. Do I get rid of the crit-wand nodes? I never played a wander and I dont know how to scale it porperly.
Last thing for this is the gem links for barrage. basically this skill has two jobs. Hit a lot to proc Fire burst and deal good single target to have something against bosses.

Future Fail 2
Spoiler

Im planning for a Dual Curse ZO MOM Shock Nova Crit Inquisitor with Call of the Brotherhood to freeze and shock. Pledge of hands and repentance gloves make it an 8-Link. Curses are Temp Chains and AssMark. Geoffri's Sanctuary could be a good choice, but I dont know.
Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKW0nySbrxW7WGce6i5DFL53YuMwJoJqtn8wGYEs6IA8B9o8jwF73yf35o7gpvtPNWm7DiFe2ZUQYcNfBZAtzHaYlfJjHYYVoV9Fm9yD3GFsUKsmDeDpuvDbVxrhEj311gHfOV4Lxhqm6FVxoNfPC3QH5DWLKbzEYPMFVCnCI9Gtvr3po5kHRSApFXWZOcXL_rSZp4RD9teUDA7De_rOlhMs66zQZbQ9ZeVUlM9X2h0-eg1uacrl_RtGfJFOuGmV03j_o_r7hzcjxqFMprgRZ1TUoLHKPoRULiTNZLYvf4Ktz426SSq42pZ8xo4kFUnLzrYnL4NHzwoLYsfxxps98E=

Problems: Is CI a better route? I dont trust this. Is this even enough regen? Besides, the tree is atrocious, even I can see that.
"
Darkrox wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:

that's about exactly what I need

thanks, luv ya <3
Burn all the orbs!
Replied/PM'd all caught up, still need to help more people, but, bump.

boop, replying to pm's now :)

Hey Mate,

I am looking at a Windripper Magic Find build, but all the guides I can find have outdated trees.
Is there any chance you could help us put together a tree. Ranger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info