[2.4] Build help thread! Making builds for everyone!

Yea, had to wait like 20min for you priv, thanks for nothing

Kiddin ofc. Msg recived and read, all advices taken into consideration. I think I'll have good results one I follow, but I need to get few orbs etc.
Thanks a lot, you are rly darlin :*

edit: by "need to get few orbs", I meant "I need to move my lazy ass off to A4merc and trade" to be excact. I'm actualy big boy already, can't leech on good peaple anymore ;)
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Nov 9, 2016, 10:35:13 AM
"
skuadak wrote:
Yea, had to wait like 20min for you priv, thanks for nothing

Kiddin ofc. Msg recived and read, all advices taken into consideration. I think I'll have good results one I follow, but I need to get few orbs etc.
Thanks a lot, you are rly darlin :*

happy to help! if i had spare currency, i would have offered to give you some, but im broke :(
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Actually i want you to kindly help me to optimize my already arc build, this is my first char since open beta. i wish you can salvage build because im too lazy to reroll my char :p. so what i ask is between build request and optimization. so here my build summary atm..

Main skill:
Arc + Echo Spells + Critical Support + Ice bite Support (My main attack, 7K Dps)

Aura+Minion:
lightning golems + minion elemental support
Wrath & discipline

Other:
Flame dash, Vaal Haste

Gear: Crappy, gear that i can only proud of is Call of The Brotherhood. really apreciate if you can suggest me cheap gear for levelling through act4m.

Skill Tree : its a mess, but im willing to use 20 regret orb max to salvage my char. i dont have any regret orb either refund point but can trade gear or other currencies to obtain regret orb later at lvl 60ish.
Tree

Level: 58 at the moment

Optimization: My clear time is good actually, but lack of survivability. im kind of non-meta guy..so i really appreciate a unique tree :D. my endgame goal is ele+life leech build (is that feasible ?) that wont one-shotted by random monster.

I hope im not demand too much from you.
You Sir, need more appreciation on this community ;)

Last edited by arclordz on Dec 12, 2016, 2:28:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info