2.4 Low-Life Hierophant SWT - It's easier than you think - HC/Atziri viable and beginner friendly

Aaaah, of course! With the blood magic shield (low life) you're gaining the massive benefits of the additional auras you're able to cast, while maintaining your "life" through ES. Makes SO much more sense now. I'm currently sitting at about 2k ES, which probably isn't enough. Any tips to get it higher? (I have Sanctuary of Thought). Would be great to see your gear if possible!
Last edited by Lolcohol on Sep 8, 2016, 4:07:03 PM
I am thinking of dropping the power charges and crit nodes and going for Will of Blades and Path of the savant instead (among with some other nodes with phys dmg and such). Would that scale poorly at higher tiers? Right now adding crit chance and crit multipliers on my items do no really give me much.

What is a priority for wands and such really, crit chance, crit mult, spell dmg, cast speed?
"
ldthope wrote:
I am thinking of dropping the power charges and crit nodes and going for Will of Blades and Path of the savant instead (among with some other nodes with phys dmg and such). Would that scale poorly at higher tiers? Right now adding crit chance and crit multipliers on my items do no really give me much.

What is a priority for wands and such really, crit chance, crit mult, spell dmg, cast speed?

Crit Multi > Crit chance > Cast Speed > Spell damage... but they are all really close tbh.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
Meh just ripped 91lvl by my awful plays, rip shavronees.
Enjoy the build lads, was good.
Watched your last video and also jumped to the flameblast bandwagon. Looks like lvl16 flameblast clearing at the same speed as lvl18 swt, and much safer because of distance. Unfortunately, looks like flameblast requires four totems for smooth gameplay, but I'm scared that losing pseudo-mom and 1k es is too much for my poorly geared lowlife templar.
One thing i don't get is the boots, is it only for the high ES that you like to use them?
<->
"
Endalay wrote:
Meh just ripped 91lvl by my awful plays, rip shavronees.
Enjoy the build lads, was good.

Sorry to hear about your rip friend! Mind showcasing your gear at the time of the rip?
twitch.tv/wabachaw
Last edited by wabachaw on Sep 9, 2016, 9:28:11 AM
"
bountardos wrote:
One thing i don't get is the boots, is it only for the high ES that you like to use them?

200+ ES Boots with 30% movement speed is pretty hard to get and usually pretty expensive. These are a budget friendly pair with some additional utility. Being immune to desecrated ground is awesome.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
"
gasgsm wrote:
Watched your last video and also jumped to the flameblast bandwagon. Looks like lvl16 flameblast clearing at the same speed as lvl18 swt, and much safer because of distance. Unfortunately, looks like flameblast requires four totems for smooth gameplay, but I'm scared that losing pseudo-mom and 1k es is too much for my poorly geared lowlife templar.

I was thinking the same thing too about Flameblast totems... begins to shine with 3 or more totems.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
"
wabachaw wrote:
"
bountardos wrote:

200+ ES Boots with 30% movement speed is pretty hard to get and usually pretty expensive. These are a budget friendly pair with some additional utility. Being immune to desecrated ground is awesome.

Oh yeah desecrated ground is kind of nice indeed. Do you think getting Zealot Oath's is required for the build? Currently running the ZO flask to save those points. I'm not seeing a massive difference when i use it.
<->

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info