2.4 Low-Life Hierophant SWT - It's easier than you think - HC/Atziri viable and beginner friendly

"
Endalay wrote:
Just hit 10k ES with shavronees and stuff, Waga what u think , void battery or taste of hate? which should i get first ? =)

Any tips on how you farmed that currency? Or was it a lucky drop? =)
Question: Why not take the other 2 nodes in the Written in Blood circle, and remove the point above the Alacrity/Physique nodes? That's 1 point for 10% ES/8% life
It is 1 point but I am trying to save as many point as possible. When I am 95+ that is something I will most likely be changing.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
"
Endalay wrote:
Just hit 10k ES with shavronees and stuff, Waga what u think , void battery or taste of hate? which should i get first ? =)

Taste of hate. Void Battery is overrated imho, especially considering spell crit daggers with cast speed.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
"
Pioneer2 wrote:
How does this build compare with your life based Inquisitor build?

It has more effective HP, better defenses and our totems live longer. All while getting 30% more spell damage from Pain Attunement. Oh and you are not required to use some awkward/janky vaal clarity or mana pot set up. The damage is comparable overall.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
Yeah... did today shipyard with 100%+ fire & lightning dmg. You put totem and totem disappear immediately, gl with that.
"
Razorwind wrote:

Any tips on how you farmed that currency? Or was it a lucky drop? =)

If you are asking me, I found 2 exalted orbs, a rumis, 450 ES shield with crit, some other 20c-1exalt items. Just playing gets you currency haha.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
"
ojejku wrote:
Yeah... did today shipyard with 100%+ fire & lightning dmg. You put totem and totem disappear immediately, gl with that.

Ill let you know how it goes once I do a shipyard.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
@waba, do u think rainbowstrides are better than steppan?
"
zagy11 wrote:
@waba, do u think rainbowstrides are better than steppan?

They are not better but are definitely an option to consider.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
Last edited by wabachaw on Sep 15, 2016, 11:12:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info