Guardians of the Void - Unique Items

Maybe he/she does, and it hasn't been revealed yet. ;)
Seems to be alot of people complaining about these drops because they arent endgame worthy. Well look at it this way. These bosses arent end game. End game is the Shaper himself . These dudes are more along the line of the council in prophecy. And I seem to remember only one decent item from that four and thats not a Reach. The Shaper should drop some good stuff for the grind.
Vaal Spark is going to be pretty strong with that ring.
i can't wait to see the 3D art of the mace :)

the ring seems to have potential in some builds and the amu is very interresting with the selfignition-part
"
CalamityAOE wrote:
Vaal Spark is going to be pretty strong with that ring.

Iirc Vaal Spark was fixed and it now fires 100 Projectiles and not 1 Projectile 100 times. Meaning it would only add one.

"
ColeonePS wrote:
Seems to be alot of people complaining about these drops because they arent endgame worthy. Well look at it this way. These bosses arent end game. End game is the Shaper himself . These dudes are more along the line of the council in prophecy. And I seem to remember only one decent item from that four and thats not a Reach. The Shaper should drop some good stuff for the grind.

The mace was ok'ish, the gloves were actually good for some summoners, and Reach ofc.. But yeah, general problem of an absent mid game. Everything that would fit into that is automatically useless.
"
Pyrollusion wrote:
So one of the guardian doesnt have his own unique? I bet hes getting bullied by the others.

Of course he has one it only has not been released yet. I really hope that unique is as crappy as the other three or everyone will start mapping in the same corner of the atlas map......
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Aug 23, 2016, 7:30:20 PM
Skills .. will have new skills???
How does Eye of Innocence's "Take 100 fire damage when you ignite and enemy" works?

Is it affected by all the Increased fire damage we can have or our fire resistance?

If I have 200% increased fire damage and 80% fire resistance, do I take 20, 60, 100, or 300 damage?

Can the damage I take cause me to become ignited?
"
CaoMengde wrote:
WTB all 3 ... offer 3 chaos

2c for all 3 will do t4t glhf
● HideYourCurrency
Where is the todays news?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info