Guardians of the Void - Unique Items

Nice stuff can't wait for claw reveal!
I generally like the idea of self ignition, and now there is a way to cause fire damage to yourself.
Those looks meh to me (for t16 boss drops), I'm afraid GGG will be scared of overtuned unique for a while after the Reach of the Council experience...
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 22, 2016, 9:16:30 PM
Cool stuff! :D

Shouldn't brain rattle also reduce enemy attack speed btw?
GGG you guys never cease to impress me! Thank you SO much for all of your guys' hardwork. You have given us such an amazing game to enjoy. I will be purchasing a supporter pack for Atlas just as a way of saying thank you. Keep up the great work!! :) September 2nd here we come!

-Joey
neato

no more spoilerino though, plz
"
Baronfuming wrote:
What time PST on September 2nd will Atlas of Worlds be released?
read the timer?
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
Boom goes the dynamite
"
IceDeal wrote:
Those looks meh to me (for t16 boss drops), I'm afraid GGG will be scared of overtuned unique for a while after the Reach of the Council experience...

Except those are endgame uniques from endgame bosses and not some easy content like council that every build can do
"
Koksii wrote:

Except those are endgame uniques from endgame bosses and not some easy content like council that every build can do

Wich make them even worse if the fight is actually "hard" (of course that's if they nerf double dip or everyone will just one shot them with a stack ofmines like every other boss since 9 months...)
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 22, 2016, 9:26:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info