Guardians of the Void - Unique Items

Rigged... oh wait i won. Still RIGGED
wow 3 more uniques that will trade at a measly chaos orb each ....and from an end game boss too , wow
ok i dont know put game items on the forum, gg :D
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Aug 23, 2016, 3:36:27 PM
So does the fire damage taken from the amulet can ignite you? What about the chance to be ignited? Depending on how this works, this might actually make a very interesting build.
"
Mindsmog wrote:
wow 3 more uniques that will trade at a measly chaos orb each ....and from an end game boss too , wow

Vertex, says "hi."
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Oh new uniques, great!

Eye of Innocence:

Amulet has a GG design, It scales perfectly with attack speed and chance to ignite/crit. It's scaling with mokou's embrace is awesome too despites the low fire damage.

7.5/10 , could have put higher fire damage to proc cwdt, but it doesnt walk on the other damage taken mechanics. May work in a lot of builds with different objectives.

The level of the item is too high, it should have been a lvl 50. -1 point.
the fire damage is not enough to proc cwdt at higher levels, it's a big downside, but also a upside for mokou's embrace and survivability. -0.5 from my point of view.

Snakepit:

fun and sexy but too simple, plain, oh sometimes simplicity is good!
However, it's not a build enabler... the added damage cold/cast time is okeyish, the proj is fun.

7/10
8 if it was global increased damage instead of cold.
May be great with AoE explosion projectiles. ( Hi shotgun)

Vaal glacial hammer + siren shard + artic breath = oneshot boss

Brain Rattler:

It's a dps mace but it's still relatively weak compared to some great rares and kongor's undiying rage ( it's FREE rt allows a lot of builds outside of the maraudeur/templar area or elemental overload without downside!) or very weak compared to hegemony's era and disfavour

there is definitively a good viable build for this unique:
Duelist The retch Vinktar

with leech applies at full life. Problem, it requires a lot of gear, and standard league!

50% gives a lot of diversity for the gem setup, but then requires lightning penetration.
We can use physical gems and get full lightning convertion with ptl!
we can use random converted skills (wild strike) and remove ptl! in this case we also need to remove lightning pene, but then we have very low real damage because of the lack of pene... However, potentially it opens a lot of possibilities.

a lightning attack gem with light pene is still the best choice i believe.

The monster flee is a fluff, for fun, i like it.

the "maim-like" slow is very interrestiiiiiiing!

If it was a normal unique, with normal drop rate : 7/10
BUT it's a rare unique from special bosses : 6/10 Some aps or AOE radius is needed here.
1.6 aps could be decent, it should be the fastest mace behind voidhome.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
"
phmn wrote:
So does the fire damage taken from the amulet can ignite you? What about the chance to be ignited? Depending on how this works, this might actually make a very interesting build.

Well Mokou is I think (20%?) to 25% chance to ignite. I tried 2, and that seems to ignite you a pretty good part of the time (though I don't think it would actually be 40 to 50% since bonuses are multiplicative) so I would reckon chance to ignite's pretty well-covered by dual Mokou. (These rings are super-cheap, and they drop often enough, so getting 2 wouldn't be much of a challenge.)

I would think the fire damage from the amulet would ignite you, it IS fire damage after all, although they could make it like RF (fire degen and not actual damage, which was why it did not trigger elemental reflect or EE if I'm not mistaken.) That's why I'm so hyped about trying it with my dual Mokou build - it would basically mean a shit ton of extra attack speed and a bit more damage. Would be interesting to see how this combo turns out. :)
Last edited by MimSiE on Aug 23, 2016, 4:21:18 PM
makes you wish there was more good fire skills available, right now there is flameblast, firestorm and that's about it.
Infernal Blow is a physical-to-fire conversion skill if I'm not mistaken, and there's always Cold to Fire support. (There's no shortage of good cold skills if you're thinking along the lines of spells. Cold to Fire Freeze Pulse anyone?) :)

Also, Vaal Molten Shell is pretty damn good. :D
Last edited by MimSiE on Aug 23, 2016, 4:31:42 PM
So one of the guardian doesnt have his own unique? I bet hes getting bullied by the others.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info