[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
xClickeRx wrote:
"
porr wrote:
Lvl 60 here,

Packs die easily. But rares and bosses are hard to kill unless you can lure them to a wall.
Any suggestions on how to kill them faster? Any vaal gem? Anything?

I'm having the same issue at level ~50. Rolling everything except rare and bosses unless I can lure them to a wall or doorway.

Same here =(
I'm trying this build, i love the firecrackers sound but the out put damage seem low for me, i link EA -> Slower project -> fire penatration -> GMP -> Less duration, the clear speed is quite okay but to fight against boss or some rare monsters is a problem, specially rare with life regen mod. Any suggestion to boost up the damage? my current dps of EA skill is ~715 with Herash of Fire buff and ~650 without the buff.
"
zhenghe1992 wrote:
I'm trying this build, i love the firecrackers sound but the out put damage seem low for me, i link EA -> Slower project -> fire penatration -> GMP -> Less duration, the clear speed is quite okay but to fight against boss or some rare monsters is a problem, specially rare with life regen mod. Any suggestion to boost up the damage? my current dps of EA skill is ~715 with Herash of Fire buff and ~650 without the buff.

Against bosses u should use another link: EA-Fire pen-Conc effect-Chance to ignite-Slow proj. U mean herald of fire? If so then u must turn off it because u lowered your dps a lot. U have EE and herald of fire increased enemy's fire res. Tooltip dps is irrelevant.
P.s. sry for bad english
"
dingis wrote:
"
klips0n wrote:
Hello, sry for my language. I do not understand how it will work Elemental Equilibrium?
1. Using Taste of Fate or Vessel of Vinktar
2. Shot a Franzy
3. Explosive Arrow??
Due to what is going to work?

No it's simpler than that.

Ty. The first arrow EA also activates Elemental Equlibrium?
Or be sure to use an ordinary shot Franzy?
"
klips0n wrote:
"
dingis wrote:
"
klips0n wrote:
Hello, sry for my language. I do not understand how it will work Elemental Equilibrium?
1. Using Taste of Fate or Vessel of Vinktar
2. Shot a Franzy
3. Explosive Arrow??
Due to what is going to work?

No it's simpler than that.

Ty. The first arrow EA also activates Elemental Equlibrium?
Or be sure to use an ordinary shot Franzy?

Yes. The first arrow EA activates EE too.
Thanks to the people who answered some questions. Where would be the best place to put this:

For Bosses you need a single target set up with Explosive Arrow->Fire Peneteration->Chance to ignite-> Concentrated effect

Auras do nothing for EA's damage and tool tip means nothing because it only looks at the arrow fired and not the explosion.

DON'T have any auras or gear that adds fire damage to attacks, that messes up Elemental Equilibrium
Last edited by dingis on Sep 4, 2016, 8:50:38 AM
Hello,

Atm i'm testing/playing this build in the new league since my favorite build coc based was nerfed...It's my first explosive arrow char, it's fun.

I have same issue than the other guys vs boss/rare/regen mobs, but i'm only lvl 45 for now and haven't EE yet. Hoping further lvl it will change.

Why do you take Elemental Overload major passive ? This build is not a crit build at all and i don't think we can take a lot benefit of it.

Why don't take Iron grip instead of Elemental Overload? It apply strength bonus to projectile attacks, since Explosive Arrow benefit from "projectile bonuses"

I mean with all the strength the build have we can make good use of it.

Last edited by Elf_97 on Sep 4, 2016, 9:28:03 AM
"
Elf_97 wrote:
Hello,

Atm i'm testing/playing this build in the new league since my favorite build coc based was nerfed...It's my first explosive arrow char, it's fun.

I have same issue than the other guys vs boss/rare/regen mobs, but i'm only lvl 45 for now and haven't EE yet. Hoping further lvl it will change.

Why do you take Elemental Overload major passive ? This build is not a crit build at all and i don't think we can take a lot benefit of it.

Why don't take Iron grip instead of Elemental Overload? It apply strength bonus to projectile attacks, since Explosive Arrow benefit from "projectile bonuses"

1. Further lvls will change a lot your solo target dmg.

2. U will have Elamental Overload 95% of time because very high attack speed.

3.http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Explosive_Arrow
Last edited by ShadowTemplar on Sep 4, 2016, 9:37:26 AM
Try using EA - GMP - fire pen - less duration - chance to ignite if u have 5 link. I find that it works better for mapping. For tanky rares use decoy totem to kite them near wall or ideally corner. For harder bosses swap GMP for slower proj. If u don't have five link use 2x 4 links like OP has mentioned several times.
"
ShadowTemplar wrote:
"
Elf_97 wrote:
Hello,

1. Further lvls will change a lot your solo target dmg.

2. U will have Elamental Overload 95% of time because very high attack speed.

3.http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Explosive_Arrow

Thank you ,i learned =p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info