[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

What u think about +3 fast bow ? Is it will be better than quill rain?
Eh, it's debatable, but also way more expensive and the damage not much higher. I think it would be a waste of currency going for it as opposed to quill rain. Lots of stacking really quickly I think ends up being better over all, but if one drops you can give it a shot, but don't go out of your way to buy one because it will be way more expensive. you can see my damage here is pretty decent as is and we're getting more damage in 2.4 and essence league (50% from 2 implicit on opal rings and 90%+ if you craft with essence of angers on jewellery).

There is potentially something funny that can happen if the essence of rage works on bows and the +2 to fire gems doesn't take up the +2 bow gem level slot where you could craft a +4 or +5 bow for explosive arrow. odds of that happening are stupid low and it's likely not allowed, but if it was that's probably the highest damage you'll get out of a bow.

If it was possible, it would like be craft a bow with it until you get +2 to bows, then scour off the rest, do the do the usual crafting to get +1 to levels... But I really doubt they'd let that happen.
Last edited by dingis on Sep 2, 2016, 12:55:30 PM
How does less duration feel now? Shouldn't even Empower lvl 3 beat it?

"
Noitee wrote:
I have to say I'm running into some issues with Normal Malachai. Started a test character for the build and got myself a 3 link Quill Rain and a Rearguard, and when I got to 38 I made the switch to EA. It works great for regular clearing, but it takes absolute ages to kill Malachai.

I'm using EA / Fire Pen / Chance to Ignite and spamming EA as much as possible whenever he decides to target my Golem, shooting arrows here and there otherwise while avoiding his mechanics but it takes entirely too long to get him down, am I doing something wrong? Was it a mistake to make the switch to EA this early?

Once EA hits a couple higher levels, ezpz dps. Don't worry. I hurried to switch at 38 and paid the price too. Now 44 and all everything needs is 3-4 arrows, switch to Slower Proj + Chance to Ignite for Rares (until I get another blue socket for Conc Effect)
Last edited by returnofsnow on Sep 3, 2016, 7:14:16 AM
Yeah I apologize, I didn't think I would be making a guide when I first made the character so I didn't take into account where and what levels people would be. As of right now I'm 45 in EHC and havent' switched yet mostly because I don't have the gems I want, I have a quill rain though, as soon as I get that set up I'm switching, but I essence crafted an amazing bow so malachi wasn't an issue. I'll reflect the leveling part a bit more.
Leveling this build in HC essence. In my opinion best time to switch it's a4 cruel. I switched at lvl 40 and my leveling was terible while i don't get EE and 2 4L items.
Last edited by ShadowTemplar on Sep 3, 2016, 10:18:46 AM
Loving this build so far, lvl 61 atm, I've got a dilemma though. I've just got a 6 link drop (white sharkskin tunic) and I can't decide whether to keep it or sell and buy 5L quill rain, rumi's and stuff, what would you do dingis?
Gratz.

depending on your money situation, white 6links evasion chests can be pretty good if you get essence of horror for the mini taste of hate, still not sure how rare those are.

I don't know how rich people are and how much you can get for it right now, if you can get a lot for it, I would sell it, I only really got 6link damage past 90s and and only when I started doing harder t15 maps, I did abyss, conservatory, vinktar farming on 5links.

If you're good at making money you can keep it around though, you can always sell it later, but the price might be lower. I think you're fine either way.
Thanks, this is my first 6l since like invasion, listed it for 4ex and gonna see what happens. Also I totally overlook essence of horror, looks pretty tempting.
Hello, sry for my language. I do not understand how it will work Elemental Equilibrium?
1. Using Taste of Fate or Vessel of Vinktar
2. Shot a Franzy
3. Explosive Arrow??
Due to what is going to work?
Last edited by klips0n on Sep 3, 2016, 3:35:01 PM
Hey, this build looks awesome. I've never played Explosive arrow. I've started with Cyclone and I'm not enjoying myself as much as I thought I would so I'm thinking of giving this build a try, to see if I can rescue the start of the league!

Has anyone mapped with it this league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info