[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
klips0n wrote:
Hello, sry for my language. I do not understand how it will work Elemental Equilibrium?
1. Using Taste of Fate or Vessel of Vinktar
2. Shot a Franzy
3. Explosive Arrow??
Due to what is going to work?

No it's simpler than that.

Get any piece of gear that has added flat lightening damage, right now in the league I'm using this

When you hit the enemy with either the first hit of explosive arrow(not the explosion) or the frenzy, it will do lightening damage in this case

This makes it so that the enemy has less fire resistance. do not get anything with flat fire damage.

so just fire your arrows regularly and when you stop to let them blow up fire frenzies at them, the explosion will hit them while they have - fire res, but that explosion will make them resistant to fire, so hit them with frenzy after. vinktar and taste of hate don't really factor into this, my vinktars has no lightning damage.

So just alternate between EA and frenzy, if you hit a boss or high enemy mob with it, and they're ignited make sure to hit them with frenzy so that the burn is higher.

"
Hey, this build looks awesome. I've never played Explosive arrow. I've started with Cyclone and I'm not enjoying myself as much as I thought I would so I'm thinking of giving this build a try, to see if I can rescue the start of the league!

Has anyone mapped with it this league?

I'm in merciless right now, will be in maps later today, Around level 45-55 is when EA starts to progressively feel good, as EA levels up. Use essence of anger on jewellery to up your damage a bit while leveling.
Lvl 60 here,

Packs die easily. But rares and bosses are hard to kill unless you can lure them to a wall.
Any suggestions on how to kill them faster? Any vaal gem? Anything?
hmm I'm level 60, rares aren't that huge a problem. EA + chance to ignite + conc effect + fire pen is my single target. it will get a lot faster at it later, but it's not so bad for me right now. I'm 60 but I'm in act 2 merci right now so I don't know where you are. I haven't done any lab yet.
Quick Note: The racecourse map has the boss as a gladiator and bull, the bull seems to have temporary states where has reflect damage, be careful when you get there. the aura is pretty obvious but since our explosion has a delay you can get screwed over if you attack at the wrong time.
Last edited by dingis on Sep 3, 2016, 10:09:16 PM
I feel like I may be missing something with the EA mechanism - when i shoot at mobs a lot of the arrow seems to fly past an explode on random walls/objects and don't end up doing damage. is there a certain way to aim the ability?
Do u think raider, or deadeye are viable options for this build?
if yes, wich one will be better?
"
I feel like I may be missing something with the EA mechanism - when i shoot at mobs a lot of the arrow seems to fly past an explode on random walls/objects and don't end up doing damage. is there a certain way to aim the ability?

Not sure what you're refering to. the initial arrow does have an accuracy check even though the explosion doesn't, so that might be what you mean. If you're firing the single arrow you likely need to namelock to follow the guy.

Raider maybe but you'll probably have to forget about rumi's and rearguard if you go for the dodge stuff, honestly it would look a lot different than what I'm running in terms of tree.

Deadeye can work but you can't really do much on your last 2 ascendancy points, chain and pierce don't work well with EA it will only blow up on the last target it hits. the tree will give you aoe projectile damage attack speed, and extra arrow which are not bad actually, you'll have no where near the defenses pathfinder has. if you go that route you'll have to figure out defenses some other way.
There's a new unique ruby flask dying sun which has 30% increased area and 2 extra projectiles. So we got a new flask in the rotation.... if you can kill the shaper. lol
Last edited by dingis on Sep 3, 2016, 10:48:29 PM
O M G, it's absolutely ridiculous. I'm playing softcore so I'm sure there will be some for sale, can't wait.
"
porr wrote:
Lvl 60 here,

Packs die easily. But rares and bosses are hard to kill unless you can lure them to a wall.
Any suggestions on how to kill them faster? Any vaal gem? Anything?

I'm having the same issue at level ~50. Rolling everything except rare and bosses unless I can lure them to a wall or doorway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info