[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

well , very good build , but I feel so weak vs rare/bosses ... so I cant at the moment use 2 6L or even 1 5L ..
What do u recomend me , to kill rares/boses even tier 1-5 because my damage I think is so weak...

Btw i can clear everything but rares/bosses its diffcult to me...
Some tips ...
Just start Scence league !!! Im level 71...
EA- fire pen-chance to ignite-conc effect

Added it to the top of first page because this seems like it will pop up every page.
How does work "nature's Boon ascendancy: Flasks gain a Charge every 3 seconds"

the 20% chance to not consume charges works perfectly

but my flasks dont gain any charges every 3 secs.

how its supposed to work?
"
How does work "nature's Boon ascendancy: Flasks gain a Charge every 3 seconds"

the 20% chance to not consume charges works perfectly

but my flasks dont gain any charges every 3 secs.

how its supposed to work?

There's a known bug that GGG needs to fix that happened in the latest patch.
Last edited by dingis on Sep 4, 2016, 10:32:00 PM
What level and gear would you consider required before merc/uber lab?
What do you guys think about running one of the setups in a 4L essence of horror helm?
Right now they go for 8c which is quite good for a better than 5L setup, but my gut tells me that single target setup should go there instead of the aoe one, but if I did that then I would lose 4 gem slots on the main gear, granted if I placed the aoe setup in helm, the gems on the quill rain would be wasted when I switched to single target secondary bow too.
Last edited by Shibajusty on Sep 5, 2016, 11:39:39 AM
i have a question about the ST setup, how exactly does it work? do i just spam the ST EA on the boss or do i shoot 1 EA wait for it to explode, then shoot another? when i try to spam the ST EA it doesnt seem to even go off. and sometimes it does ;-;.
"
UhYuuki wrote:
i have a question about the ST setup, how exactly does it work? do i just spam the ST EA on the boss or do i shoot 1 EA wait for it to explode, then shoot another? when i try to spam the ST EA it doesnt seem to even go off. and sometimes it does ;-;.

You should shoot 5 charges, wait for it to explode, repeat.
"
Shibajusty wrote:
"
UhYuuki wrote:

You should shoot 5 charges, wait for it to explode, repeat.
thank you, this fixed my issue
Also just realised that the thing i like the most about this build is turbo blink arrow:3
Last edited by nomnomomnom on Sep 5, 2016, 2:14:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info