{{{ 3-Minute Full Atziri Runs }}} ~ Raise Specter Summoner W/ x6 Specters & x11 Zombies

"
necro_perk wrote:
Does passives with spell dmg and elemental dmg increase Flame Sentitels (or other minions with spells) damage? Or is there an other reason why you choose these passives...?

The passive node MUST say MINION specifically to effect minions. :)
"
Alittleez wrote:
Have you tried evangelist? Seems like they would be super strong with poison double dip/hatred. Slap some vulnerability instead of flamability and you're good to go. Sorry if it was asked already, haven't checked.
I used to run evangelists exclusively, but flame sents have MUCH faster clear speeds. So I instead double dip ele weakness with hatred and the spectres with ele equilibrium, and the ark shocks for more phys damage
"
necro_perk wrote:
"
Alittleez wrote:
Have you tried evangelist? Seems like they would be super strong with poison double dip/hatred. Slap some vulnerability instead of flamability and you're good to go. Sorry if it was asked already, haven't checked.

I know that was not a question for me, but... I couldn't wait to answer :D

Evangelists are cool to this kind of build but there is one problem - their 3d models are too similar to Aristocrats (which are useless). Its impossible to tell the difference between their corpses. So... Raising evangelists is annoying ;)
This is a very easy issue to overcome! You can go to OPTIONS>UI> and under corpse targeting select always on! :) hope this helps
"
"
necro_perk wrote:
"
Alittleez wrote:

I know that was not a question for me, but... I couldn't wait to answer :D

Evangelists are cool to this kind of build but there is one problem - their 3d models are too similar to Aristocrats (which are useless). Its impossible to tell the difference between their corpses. So... Raising evangelists is annoying ;)
This is a very easy issue to overcome! You can go to OPTIONS>UI> and under corpse targeting select always on! :) hope this helps

Darn... I'm in this game around 3 years and I didnt know about this. It was worth to write smth here, thanks a lot :D

Anyway, I prefer sentitels too. I just adore their great firestorm, which kills everything everywhere. And I have no idea if I kill any boss or not... But it doesnt matter, every creature is dead :D.

I know, its not so stategic point of view. But I'm playing for pleasure and sentitels are satisfying ;)
IGN: Cacofonya - Spectre Summoner Witch lvl 87
Last edited by necro_perk on Aug 25, 2016, 3:28:16 PM
"
necro_perk wrote:
I know, its not so stategic point of view. But I'm playing for pleasure and sentitels are satisfying ;)
Right on :) tenticle miscreations with poison?min dmg> GMP are insane too! Worth trying if you are into fast clear speeds :)
"
"
necro_perk wrote:
Right on :) tenticle miscreations with poison?min dmg> GMP are insane too! Worth trying if you are into fast clear speeds :)

Confirmed - they are pretty deadly and fast.
But... :D Its is worth to appreciate sentitels' defensive positioning. They always stay behind the biggest mayhem (and turn it into hell), while tentacles run into it. Of course its not a big problem, when they have a lot of life.

Another big advantage of sentitels is their ES, which cause that they're dying less often than me xD.

Did you try to fight with spectres made of necromancers with curses? Is it worth to try?
"
"
necro_perk wrote:

If you are looking for clear speed, revenants are better by far.

spectre-min dmg-spell echo-controlled destr-light pen-chain

I tried flame sentinels,incinerators, evangelist, slash miscreation and revenants are just better for clear speed, Others can't compete.

For single target, evangelist and slash are the ones to chose ( due to poison gem)
its a shame the gear requirements for this build are rather steep , finding good bases with chaos res is going to set you back several exa before dicking around with the es roll master mod (well except for belts.. mostly it is the unset rings that are hard to come by)

and 250+ es gloves are almost always 5 exa minimum for a crap pair and 10+ for one with atleast 1 good resist.

you can fudge the vismortis with a 5l tho so thats a 1 c investment ... saddly 6l are 6+ exa minimum too.

that being said i am glad someone was able to make this build again. havent seen it used seriously in about 2 and a half years .. so props for that.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Aug 26, 2016, 7:42:21 AM
"
"
"
necro_perk wrote:

If you are looking for clear speed, revenants are better by far.

spectre-min dmg-spell echo-controlled destr-light pen-chain

I tried flame sentinels,incinerators, evangelist, slash miscreation and revenants are just better for clear speed, Others can't compete.

For single target, evangelist and slash are the ones to chose ( due to poison gem)

Thanks for advice :)
But seriously, I dont know what slash miscreations are. And Im really curious, because today I have a lot of time to test it :D
It wont show your armor setup. Can you give another link or picture of this?

Thank You!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info