{{{ 3-Minute Full Atziri Runs }}} ~ Raise Specter Summoner W/ x6 Specters & x11 Zombies

It's a shame this guy disappeared; really enjoying the build but having some questions and he seems out of it.

For anyone else following along...you tried Blasphemy instead of Arc? I know there's the though about Arc taking up a block but I'm not sure that's quite enough reason to support a 4-link for Arch + Curse on Hit + Spell Echo + Ele Weakness.

Any other tweaks others are doing on this one? Here's me currently

Spoiler

And Tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAZJDXwN4hCXEVATbBUnFVAWbxcvGDwYVhmKGo8bJRzcHRQdqiL0KPoqmC9vMtE1uTkLPC1Bh0QERUdGcUeFSI5JsUuuTLNNuVXWV8lakVxrXIpfsGTnZp5qrGvbbAttGW-ecLt9GH_GgKSCx4MJg1-DzIRIhMWFYIhAjHaMsY8aj0aQM5MnmK2boZu1oS-mrKcIpyuofarEtAy3Mbc-uJO9J76Kv5fBxcM6w23JPcpKytPMvNAf0_vXz9kL2RPZW9le2t3fiuGI42rpAuq66-7sGOyK74jv6_Ie9tr31_k3-ej6gPrS-wn-Sf6B?accountName=Siruy&characterName=Tormiyd
"
Siruy wrote:
It's a shame this guy disappeared; really enjoying the build but having some questions and he seems out of it.

For anyone else following along...you tried Blasphemy instead of Arc? I know there's the though about Arc taking up a block but I'm not sure that's quite enough reason to support a 4-link for Arch + Curse on Hit + Spell Echo + Ele Weakness.

Any other tweaks others are doing on this one? Here's me currently

We use arc to proc the Elemental Equilibrium and possibly shock for more damage, but mainly for the proc.
Hi :)
in a 5-link chest what gems will have to choose ?

A gem should be left out...

thank you!
using 5 link necro silk, what is the best skill gem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info