{{{ 3-Minute Full Atziri Runs }}} ~ Raise Specter Summoner W/ x6 Specters & x11 Zombies

"
Chrislor wrote:
Really a nice build! but how much ES you have? around 7k? I wondered because if we consider the new bone helmet, a lot of defense would be lost. what do you think?
Thanks a lot! I am currently right at 6k. It is hard to keep high ES with dual wands, and bones of ullr. I have found a way to keep my ES reasonably high with my boots corrupted for +1 to level of socketed gems, and store lvl21 discipline, with lvl4 empower, making discipline lvl26. I do the same with purity of elements. And as far as the new helmet goes, I may be able to make up for the loss with the new crystal belt, as well as some specific jewels hopefully.
I just started to transition my summoner into this. I would like to say so far its been fun but I haven't completely switched to dual Bargains yet. My issue is the empower and enlighten gems are damn expensive if you try to buy them. I am currently running them at lvl 3. Its also hard for me to let my Health drop down so low (im sure I will get over it). Before I had a little over 5k health and 2500 ES. Looking at your tree, health is little to none. How is Uber lab/ Atziri for you?

Something you may want to add, is how you worked up to your current build for those starting fresh. Might help some of those new to summoners and save some frustration. So far I really like it, not all the way there yet but close enough to see the difference.
"
chaoticwon wrote:
I just started to transition my summoner into this. I would like to say so far its been fun but I haven't completely switched to dual Bargains yet. My issue is the empower and enlighten gems are damn expensive if you try to buy them. I am currently running them at lvl 3. Its also hard for me to let my Health drop down so low (im sure I will get over it). Before I had a little over 5k health and 2500 ES. Looking at your tree, health is little to none. How is Uber lab/ Atziri for you?

Something you may want to add, is how you worked up to your current build for those starting fresh. Might help some of those new to summoners and save some frustration. So far I really like it, not all the way there yet but close enough to see the difference.

The way I am able to run such low health without shavs or chaos inoc, is max chaos resist. I have been slammed by a barrage of chaos projectiles in lvl80+ maps, and they never are an issue. The only thing im wary of is caustic clouds on strong boxes honestly.

And if you get a vertex, you could run your empower and enlighten in it to achieve x2 lvl 4. And run a lvl20 or lvl21 discipline to make up for some of the lacked beef if you make the midnight bargain switch. Taste of hate (Or basalt), and Rumi's Concoction (or granite of iron skin) help quite a bit with the relatively low life & ES as well. With regular, and well-timed use, they make you a tank!

Uber lab really isn't bad. Izaro is easy if you just run circles around him. The minions make pretty quick work of him. However, the last room fight with Izaro is filled with traps. That is much more dangerous then izaro himself. So if you can keep moving, he is no problem.

And at this point, normal Atziri is very easy. I can do a full run in 3-5 minutes at a time without a single minion death, even when face-tanking atziris double flameblast. Uber is coming soon.

Here is a video of me speed clearing Atziri: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wRNLhz_YIQ

And if you check, I have already updated the post dramatically with more info, and will be continuing to add more in the coming days. But you are 100% right, I will be giving early leveling advice very soon!
Are you actually res capped with the current linked gear? Seems you are a bit low on cold and lightning res, while capped for fire and chaos.

Is this doable as league starter build, what's the budget on this on the low end?
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Aug 22, 2016, 5:38:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info