{{{ 3-Minute Full Atziri Runs }}} ~ Raise Specter Summoner W/ x6 Specters & x11 Zombies

he is also procing elemental equilibrium.

Can't wait for new league I am doing this build. Also, what ascendancy points did you take and why? I know you took flesh binder cause you told us, plus obviously you took soul weaver, but what about the 4 remaining points? It's gotta be between commander of darkness, spirit eater, and beacon of corruption. Can only have 2 out of the 3 and they all look so dang good. :)
"
you are using arc with curse on hit, applying only 1 curse.
it seems to me that you could just cast that curse instead, leaving 3 free gem sockets.
now, even I understand that applying curse with arc is more comfortable, but 3 sockets are also nice. what are your pros and cons on that thought?
arc doesnt apply shock because your damnage is too low, right?
cheers

Ok let me break down exactly why I do it this way. Arc has a chance to shock, making enemies more vulnerable to physical damage from the zombies. I am also running elemental equilibrium so when they are hit by arc, enemies are more vulnerable to the cold damage from the zombies (Hatred aura) and the fire damage from my flame sentinals. And obviously ele weakness also boosts both the cold damage from the zombies, and well as the flame sentinals.

So long story short, it just make my minions deal a ton of damage :)
Last edited by XxRectumRaiderxX on Aug 23, 2016, 12:09:44 PM
It seems like you could add a ridiculous amount of damage using Beacon of Corruption and resummoning a zombie - have you tried this? With all of that minion damage and minion life, it should be extremely powerful.

Of course you would have to re-link the zombies (maybe with the Queen's Escape) to have better gems that work well with the caustic cloud so it may be a new build entirely.
Last edited by Rysidion on Aug 23, 2016, 12:27:34 PM
"
Rysidion wrote:
It seems like you could add a ridiculous amount of damage using Beacon of Corruption and resummoning a zombie - have you tried this? With all of that minion damage and minion life, it should be extremely powerful.

I have not tried that, but have given it thought, would that also set off min instability? Because that also scales off of the minion life amount as well I believe.

You may be onto something!
"
Josh_87 wrote:
he is also procing elemental equilibrium.

Can't wait for new league I am doing this build. Also, what ascendancy points did you take and why? I know you took flesh binder cause you told us, plus obviously you took soul weaver, but what about the 4 remaining points? It's gotta be between commander of darkness, spirit eater, and beacon of corruption. Can only have 2 out of the 3 and they all look so dang good. :)

You can see the full tree here :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAQZJDXwN4hCXEVATbBUnFy8YPBhWGYoajxslHNwdFB2qHxgi9Cj6KpgtqC9vMtE1uTkLPC1Bh0QERUdGcUeFSI5JsUuuTLNNuVH7UilV1lXgV8lYWlqRXGtcil-wZOdmVGaeaqxr22wLbRlvnnC7cg99GH_GgseDCYNfg8yESITFhWCIQIx2jLGPGo9GkDOTJ5RvmK2boZu1oS-mrKcIpyuofarEsZC0DLcxtz64k70nvoC-ir-XwcXDOsNtyT3KSsrTzLzNFtAf0_vXz9kL2RPZW9le34rhiOkC6rrr7uwY7IrviO_r8h722vfX-Tf56PqA-tL7Cf5J_oE=
Unfortunately it will not set off minion instability as instability requires them to hit low life. You would have to do some wonky stuff with something like a Maligaro's Lens to really get that going but that's definitely a different build.
"
Rysidion wrote:
Unfortunately it will not set off minion instability as instability requires them to hit low life. You would have to do some wonky stuff with something like a Maligaro's Lens to really get that going but that's definitely a different build.

Montegruels grasp with beac of corruption could be insane. With a caterina +1 to zombies on chest, and maligaros lens necro aegis and min insta. 5 zombies with at least 30k health would be easy to achieve, also detonate dead. Im getting some ideas now.
i trying this guide, ty for keep update XxRectumRaiderxX. Do not forget about us. thank you
I was thinking of trying this also. I might drop Commander of Darkness for Beacon of Corruption and Zombie spam single target fights, Chaos Golem would be good to add to it also. I'll try it tonight if I have time. But as I sit right now I think I have like 20k zombie life so it could be better, but the Chaos Golem life though... could be interesting.
"
chaoticwon wrote:
I was thinking of trying this also. I might drop Commander of Darkness for Beacon of Corruption and Zombie spam single target fights, Chaos Golem would be good to add to it also. I'll try it tonight if I have time. But as I sit right now I think I have like 20k zombie life so it could be better, but the Chaos Golem life though... could be interesting.

I've been thinking a lot about this today and it would be best with a gear swap (Mon'Treguls instead of a Midnight Bargain and losing the Vis Mortis in favor of a high ES chest) but then you lose a lot of the strength and flavor of this build. I think the alternate setup can be very powerful in it's own right but as it is a significant departure I'm not sure it has a place here; this setup already works very well and is optimized.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info