{{{ 3-Minute Full Atziri Runs }}} ~ Raise Specter Summoner W/ x6 Specters & x11 Zombies

"
Slash miscreations are new demons. The ones who cast demonic blade vortex.
Yes, I have been meaning to give these guys a try!
How much life and ES do you have? You seem very squishy to me. I'm running a spectre build myself with aura focus. Mostly defensive auras because I don't think I'm missing damage. I have less dmg then you though so for harder bosses I swap LMP for faster proj and that seems to be just fine.
Hey, sorry to be a noob but can you explain why you use 2x Midnight Bargain? You don't hit LL threshold with that, right?
XxRectumRaiderxX what gems use if i have a vis mortis 5L only.
Im lv 60, until now the build is fine. I hope i can beat boss some maps 10+
ty
"
pirate_yar wrote:
Hey, sorry to be a noob but can you explain why you use 2x Midnight Bargain? You don't hit LL threshold with that, right?

Minion Dmg and +1 zombie and Specter is why I want 2. This lets you run 6 Spectres and 11 zombies in this build.
Last edited by chaoticwon on Aug 31, 2016, 1:02:00 AM
Is losing 60% of your life worth it though? o_O
"
pirate_yar wrote:
Is losing 60% of your life worth it though? o_O

But the build have Energy shield and de chaos resist help no bypass
Hey, nice writeup. Quick question...you say you can do this easily with a 5-link as opposed to 6. Which link would you remove in your Vis to make that happen?

Also, any suggestions on the mid-high levels before you can get into full gear (55-70 or so)? Queen's decree?

Thanks again
"
Siruy wrote:
Hey, nice writeup. Quick question...you say you can do this easily with a 5-link as opposed to 6. Which link would you remove in your Vis to make that happen?

Also, any suggestions on the mid-high levels before you can get into full gear (55-70 or so)? Queen's decree?

Thanks again

I removed LMP until I got my 6l. I prefer Fire Pen over LMP currently but I think both are good. I also used Queen's Decree while I lvld and I purchased a cheap +2 minion lvl helm until I was ready to switch to Midnight Bargain / Vertex- and emp/enlighten setup. Also, when I feel like I need to have more ES I run shield and one Bargain since my Chaos resit is not where I want it.

But this is just my two cents :-)
"
Enduros wrote:
How much life and ES do you have? You seem very squishy to me. I'm running a spectre build myself with aura focus. Mostly defensive auras because I don't think I'm missing damage. I have less dmg then you though so for harder bosses I swap LMP for faster proj and that seems to be just fine.
Im running about 6k ES and 700 life or so after reservation. It's a bit squishy, but I make up for that with flasks (in gear listing). And I have had no problem with end game bosses running this setup. And despite the low life, having max chaos resist has made it where it is very rarily an issue. Caustic clouds on strongboxes are about the only thing I stay away from. And because my setup is focused on minion damage, and minion health, they very very rarily die to any boss regardless of tier, and usually kill them before they can land any serious hits. But even so, I use VAAL Discipline during most boss fights.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info