☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

Hello. I really love the guide so far. I just linked my death's opus and happened to vaal +1 on my quiver so I was wondering if I should drop GMP for something else, possibly LMP of PPAD. Thanks for the help. Character is "pathofprojectiles" if you want to look.
EDIT: My profile is here https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ultras13
EDIT: Changing my build.
"
@AvantiUltras: That's really low for Kaom's man. No characters in your profile?

For Uber Lab, I generally will use:

Dying/Vinktar/Basalt of Bleed/Quicksilver of Warding/Health of Bleed OR Poison Removal

Quicksilver of Warding is great against those proximity shield Temp Chain traps, Basalt is self explanatory. If you wanna go slower Silver Flask of Warding is also ok.
Last edited by Ultras13 on Mar 23, 2017, 11:35:40 PM
im currently using a 5l death opus but im wondering if i should buy a second death opus to try 6l or buy a hight phy,crit bow instead....

i should aim for a bow with how much phy dps to be better then death opus? 300+?

@_Saranghaeyo_

I've been following your tanky build and have poured a decent amount of currency into my character. At this point I'm at close to 4.9k HP with a 6L belly and 5.5 with a Kaom and still feel super squishy. I have trouble doing difficult content and am pretty sure it's just a learn to play issue at this point. Can you give me some advice or I can't quite figure out how I'm supposed to get 6 to 7k HP.
I'm currently at 5 300 HP with a well-rolled Belly. Got a 300 DPS bow that I crafted myself. Running up to tier 14 maps without any problem whatsoever, but Izaro has been known to one-shot me on occasion (his dual swords "woosh" attack always seem to get me when I least expect it).

My tree is slightly different than OP's and once I reach lvl 92 I will unlock another jewel slot and get 7% more HP. Other than that I think I'm fairly topped up when it comes to HP increases, apart from going Kaom's which I'm not sure I want to due to the lack of resistances. I haven't attempted Guardians or higher content yet, but mapping is a piece cake, even without +1 arrow quiver or helmet enchant.
ok just a question like that, im using TS with a 317(8% crit) phy dmg bow , 5link, raider, using koam heart etc

im currently lvl 85 with 5k2 life and about 17k dps (buff in hideout) and about 30k with charge and flask but.....my dmg seem to suck badly....on normal monster its quite decent but on some boss it feel awful sometime and i dont know why. im also using vaal pacte atm wich is quite nice but on boss it isnt. like right now i just attempted excavation boss for the shaped orb and got completly wreck...i had to portal out non stop for flask and died 2 time. the guy that throw the white flame shit almost 1 shot and the flame on the ground just melt me since im with vaal pacte. end up with 1 boss left but died without any portal left. i farmed 2 night to get that map and i only got 2 so far....1 that became a fking necropolis on corruption and the other i just lost tonight..... any idea what wrong?

i rerolled my ice shot point blank chin sol pathfinder because i had the feeling my dmg wasnt hight enought but right now i feel like my TS is doing worst even with much higther dps...

i start to think about going back on my ice shot chaarcter...

Last edited by zakariusqc on Mar 21, 2017, 11:32:29 PM
Ive been trying to findout what gems you use for your lightning arrow for a while now and i cant seem to locate it pls help
Probably been asked quite a lot, but what's the overall build price and what's the least amount of currency it could work with, just fine?
Yep, hi again. Finally I get one legacy vov. Here is my current tree and equippment. I like to lvl up my char, and i'm investing 4 chisels + alch + 2c (+ monster damage) x map (actually playing tier 12 - 15)
Or what do u think is the best option about investing on maps?

My tree -> https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAO4FLQYjCC4IiQ2NFHUVIBeWGY4brSF2IuIj0yP2JJ0k_SpNLOkuUzBxMHwxnjH6NZI3TDfUOdQ6QjrhPydDMUQNR35H4kp9SshLeEz_TZJN404qUUdTu1uvXWhiWmVNbqpvJ287dO11y3b3eA14-XrvexR9dX7dfyt_gITZhrOGzod2jX2Nfo25jb-PYJS4lQWVzJpqmvGbjZ63oJ-hpKQ5pMKmV6fUtfK3trvjvTa-p7_VwBrBM8Six53I8Mqp02_TftQj1orYvdrB3Q3dqOHb51TpmOpi7T_tg-968W3yRfaj-WP9bv4K_o_-uv7I_xD_3g==?accountName=yastu&characterName=UnaiOna

Equippment ->

I know, I know, but that life flask save my life some times :-)

And what do u think about using the item quantity support gem ?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info