☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

"
dsimek11 wrote:
Thank you for the advice, I was afraid it was the bow, but I don't have the currency currently to upgrade. Maybe I can try to get a %increased physical on this one by chaosing it? or is it better to just wait and buy a new one?

Thanks a bunch!

I'm afraid my experience with chaos crafting in this game is still very limited despite playing since open beta... But from what I hear people tend to spend hundreds of chaos to craft stuff using that method, or up to thousand alterations if going that route.

I'm currently using a 5-linked Death's Opus and 5-Linked Belly of the Beast (for Barrage single target dmg) and I've killed normal Atziri 5 times so far. Barrage is really doing a work on her since you can stand practically next to her all the time.
"
Bizze79 wrote:
"
dsimek11 wrote:
Thank you for the advice, I was afraid it was the bow, but I don't have the currency currently to upgrade. Maybe I can try to get a %increased physical on this one by chaosing it? or is it better to just wait and buy a new one?

Thanks a bunch!

I'm afraid my experience with chaos crafting in this game is still very limited despite playing since open beta... But from what I hear people tend to spend hundreds of chaos to craft stuff using that method, or up to thousand alterations if going that route.

I'm currently using a 5-linked Death's Opus and 5-Linked Belly of the Beast (for Barrage single target dmg) and I've killed normal Atziri 5 times so far. Barrage is really doing a work on her since you can stand practically next to her all the time.

Would buying a xopxs bow(it has 100-400 dps) mean that we can ditch signal fire and put some rare quiver with crit chance/multi?
"
dsimek11 wrote:
"
Bizze79 wrote:
"
dsimek11 wrote:

Thanks a bunch!

Would buying a xopxs bow(it has 100-400 dps) mean that we can ditch signal fire and put some rare quiver with crit chance/multi?

Consider a Lioneye's Glare. It's got low crit chance, but pretty damn decent DPS. It's really cheap (1c I believe).

If you can't afford it, feel free to PM me. My character name is Doctor.
"
"
dsimek11 wrote:
"
Bizze79 wrote:

Consider a Lioneye's Glare. It's got low crit chance, but pretty damn decent DPS. It's really cheap (1c I believe).

If you can't afford it, feel free to PM me. My character name is Doctor.

Thanks for the ingame help buddy,it's better now. Basically all that you said helped and dps is up.
Great!!
Sorry for leaving the end-game crew hanging, guys :<

League has been busy to say the least... one of these weekends I'll hop into Standard and record some VODs again, maybe when the league slows down a bit.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Pls, this build is Viable using Lionye's Vision Chest and Windripper Bow?

I talk about the LA build (im not sure if it's the same and skill setup work with both skills or need any change)
I'm looking at respecing from raider to pathfinder but not really sure which tree is ideal for this and don't want to throw 40+ regrets away without planning it out properly. Anybody have experience with that "tanky" tree in this league? Seems like a fairly low damage tree.

I assume the pathfinder version of this build uses Atziri's Acuity to replace Vaal Pact and uses Blood Rage to generate frenzy charges. I can't afford Acuity's and really don't want to drop VP... and playing VP with Blood Rage is probably one of the most irritating things in this game. Is it worth generating frenzy charges in some other way or playing pathfinder without frenzy charges?

Thanks.
I've returned to this game after a long hiatus ( and admittedly being a pretty casual player before) and decided to try this build, it's been great so far but I've reached a snag.

I've reached about level 66 on this build and it was going pretty smooth for the most part before, a few times I'd felt like I'd been lacking in damage or survivability and a few extra talent points always solved it.

The end of act 3 and Act4 have been utter misery though, for the most part I'm usually stable on most mobs and not experiencing real problems and then suddenly a huge variety of things will just suddenly one shot me?

Is there something I'm missing or that I can fix because I'm starting to get quite frustrated.
Hello, was checking the V2 Tree for my brother and noticed there's a small error _Saranghaeyo_.

You want to replace this one by this one

You accidentally picked up dagger nodes instead of weapon elemental damage.
Say guys, in your opinion with a death opus would you go with a kaom with gem swapping or belly ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info