☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

For most early end game purposes the Glare is gonna win out over Opus in almost every case, and by the time you are able to piece together good gear with accuracy to overcome Glare, you should already be moving towards a better rare Harbinger anyways.
im not a rich player, i was thinking of trading in my +1 signal fire (got lucky) and legacy opus for acuities and a double legacy reach. Would you say thats a good decision? Playing with vaal pact i find the leech to be very lacking in boss fights once my vinktar runs out so i wanted to know how crucial acuities are to this build. Also very curious about whether double legacy reach is better than opus...
Last edited by Lionheartbyu on Aug 30, 2017, 9:37:10 AM
"
Lionheartbyu wrote:
im not a rich player, i was thinking of trading in my +1 signal fire (got lucky) and legacy opus for acuities and a double legacy reach. Would you say thats a good decision? Playing with vaal pact i find the leech to be very lacking in boss fights once my vinktar runs out so i wanted to know how crucial acuities are to this build. Also very curious about whether double legacy reach is better than opus...

double legacy reach is best bow, you need 500+ Pdps harbinger to beat it. After reach chin sol is best.

If you feel your leech without vinktars is bad, then you should check out the claw nodes above acrobatics, which can be converted with a lioneye's fal jewel.

all in all, i would change the signal fire and opus to acuity and reach
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Calls it a 3.0 build in the title but dint even update the bandits LEL
"
Sammie325 wrote:

implying there's a choice other than +2 pts
"
Sammie325 wrote:

Right at the top he wrote
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

In which post this is written
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Bandits: Kill All

So yeah, reading is hard, isn't it?
This is my budget version of the build (roughly 3ex for the entire thing), should be enough to get you into T10/T11. 5L Legacy Death's Opus and 5L Belly is basically half of the total cost, and pretty essential and should be the first and second majoy buy:

Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAx4FLQYjCC4IiQ2ND6sRLxR1Fr8XlhmKGY4byB9BIXYj9iSLJJ0k_SaVKjgrCjB8Mfo2PTfUOdRDMUQNR35KfUz_TZJOKlFHU7tVS1uvXWhd8mHiYlpirGVNbIxwUnTtdct1_Xb3ePl673sUfXV-3X8rf4CEb4TFhNmGzod2idOMNo19jX6NuY2_lQWXBprxm42btZ2qnregn6Gko4qkwqfUtUi3trvjvTa-p7_VwTPDOsSiyNzI8Mqpz93TftQj1ELaweHb51TpmOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevFt8Yr8xf1u_rr-yP8Q_94=?accountName=CDProjektRekt&characterName=CDProjetRekt

Credit to Wolfram74x for helping to make it happen, as I'm not the most experienced players. Feedbacks are welcome!

Last edited by CDProjektRekt on Sep 10, 2017, 12:59:52 PM
When die an enemy, what was the great chill effect?
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Okay, so here's the post for my initial thoughts on Patch 3.0.

• The Wise Oak: Elemental Damage Penetration lowered to 10-15%.

Comments: Figured as such. Still going to be op as fuck, I think they missed the point of the Flask.

Well, seems like i'm missing the point of the flask too...

Why would you play with Wise Oak if not for balancing res and grabbing +15% all ele dmg pen ?

Someone can explain plz ?

Plus, Sarang PoB shows 75% all res without flask, so i dont see any point here either.
Ey sarang. I just want to thank you for the guide and explains. Same goes to kantermoose. Amazing build. I have the link of the guide on my twitch streaming, for spanish viewers. and have the project to translate the guide to that language. Cheers
DeadMachine14 - Stream español - https://go.twitch.tv/deadmachine14
Canal Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy32x2eW9IEoD-oI3uLt7Q

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info