☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

Also like to add

works amazingly well. I was able to try out 6L of the snake version - since its chaos it was pretty bad to dps boost and not sure why snake gets no aura but rhoa does! Here it is:

300-400 acc
90-100 hp
40-60% proj crit chance
20% chance to maim
10-15% IAS and move speed with rhoa out

Rhoa is free granted minion skill, 17.8k hp, 1-400 dps + cant evade his hits, comes with a rhoa charge and grants Intimidate aura!

Ursa is semi neat, havent had a chance to play with it yet but:
Adds (11-16)-(21-25) Physical Damage to Attacks while you have a Beastial Minion
take off 10-15% IAS with rhoa mod

Ursa has Ursa uses Ground Slam and Rallying Cry.
Theoretically, 18k hp minion that gives u rallying cry + tanks for you.

In terms of HP loss, currently at 5.5K with belly down to 5K with yriels. Would be at 6k with a 500 Kaoms heart.

belly - no buff no golem:
barrage> 37K
tshot>52k

yriel - no buff no golem no rhoa:
barrage> 40.6k
tshot> 57.8k

yriel - no buff no golem | rhoa on:
barrage> 44.1k
tshot> 62.7k

So with yriels on , pet out barrge gets 7.1k dps / tshot 10.7k ~ adds 10% dps boots on top of dps. For me this is like taking 10% of my base damage and adding it on top of my dps. Is it worth it over the 500-1000 hp loss? That's for you to decide, depending on what you are running.
~ This is tool tip dps so take with grain of salt.
PoB min/maxed would be:

****please note legacy ToH so the numbers are inflated a bit more then what average person/league player would expect, and I would typically have crit flask over atziri****

Edit: Forgot to add Lioneye glare, fall in @ 2.312 mil dps with yriels on, pet out
& Death's Opus actually bottoms for me @ 2.218 mil dps with yriels on , pet out - but could be due to my items & how they play out to crit/multi

As stated in my other post, Chin Sol on paper is the best unique bow IF they are in PB range (forget to paint on that it is with PB on)

My build w/ RotC:
+600k dps gain with yriels , pet on vs belly
- 500 hp

Lol @ 2.3mil RotC belly dps vs 3.2mil PB chin sol yriel dps

My account is open so you can check my gear / load me in Path of Building to see how i got these numbers.

Anyone got any questions feel free to hit me up in game while Sarang is working, hope the info is helpful.
Last edited by kantermoose on Aug 27, 2017, 10:38:20 PM
For most early end game purposes the Glare is gonna win out over Opus in almost every case, and by the time you are able to piece together good gear with accuracy to overcome Glare, you should already be moving towards a better rare Harbinger anyways.
im not a rich player, i was thinking of trading in my +1 signal fire (got lucky) and legacy opus for acuities and a double legacy reach. Would you say thats a good decision? Playing with vaal pact i find the leech to be very lacking in boss fights once my vinktar runs out so i wanted to know how crucial acuities are to this build. Also very curious about whether double legacy reach is better than opus...
Last edited by Lionheartbyu on Aug 30, 2017, 9:37:10 AM
"
Lionheartbyu wrote:
im not a rich player, i was thinking of trading in my +1 signal fire (got lucky) and legacy opus for acuities and a double legacy reach. Would you say thats a good decision? Playing with vaal pact i find the leech to be very lacking in boss fights once my vinktar runs out so i wanted to know how crucial acuities are to this build. Also very curious about whether double legacy reach is better than opus...

double legacy reach is best bow, you need 500+ Pdps harbinger to beat it. After reach chin sol is best.

If you feel your leech without vinktars is bad, then you should check out the claw nodes above acrobatics, which can be converted with a lioneye's fal jewel.

all in all, i would change the signal fire and opus to acuity and reach
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Calls it a 3.0 build in the title but dint even update the bandits LEL
"
Sammie325 wrote:

implying there's a choice other than +2 pts
"
Sammie325 wrote:

Right at the top he wrote
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

In which post this is written
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Bandits: Kill All

So yeah, reading is hard, isn't it?
This is my budget version of the build (roughly 3ex for the entire thing), should be enough to get you into T10/T11. 5L Legacy Death's Opus and 5L Belly is basically half of the total cost, and pretty essential and should be the first and second majoy buy:

Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAx4FLQYjCC4IiQ2ND6sRLxR1Fr8XlhmKGY4byB9BIXYj9iSLJJ0k_SaVKjgrCjB8Mfo2PTfUOdRDMUQNR35KfUz_TZJOKlFHU7tVS1uvXWhd8mHiYlpirGVNbIxwUnTtdct1_Xb3ePl673sUfXV-3X8rf4CEb4TFhNmGzod2idOMNo19jX6NuY2_lQWXBprxm42btZ2qnregn6Gko4qkwqfUtUi3trvjvTa-p7_VwTPDOsSiyNzI8Mqpz93TftQj1ELaweHb51TpmOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevFt8Yr8xf1u_rr-yP8Q_94=?accountName=CDProjektRekt&characterName=CDProjetRekt

Credit to Wolfram74x for helping to make it happen, as I'm not the most experienced players. Feedbacks are welcome!

Last edited by CDProjektRekt on Sep 10, 2017, 12:59:52 PM
When die an enemy, what was the great chill effect?
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Okay, so here's the post for my initial thoughts on Patch 3.0.

• The Wise Oak: Elemental Damage Penetration lowered to 10-15%.

Comments: Figured as such. Still going to be op as fuck, I think they missed the point of the Flask.

Well, seems like i'm missing the point of the flask too...

Why would you play with Wise Oak if not for balancing res and grabbing +15% all ele dmg pen ?

Someone can explain plz ?

Plus, Sarang PoB shows 75% all res without flask, so i dont see any point here either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info