San Francisco Fan Meet Up & Patch 2.3.3

"
Anyone else stuck at 0.00% download?

wolf
yep
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Anyone else stuck at 0.00% download?

wolf

Yes. me
Same. 0%, no download started :/
Wanna test, gogo GGG :)
Seemed like it worked for me after I restarted it after a few minutes.
"Welcome to path of exile, where the rules are made up and the mods don't matter."

Free to play model = optional support = supporter titles = gamifying purchases = gotta catch em all = $$$$
download is starting to work for me now after waiting a while. its insanely slow though, i should probably restart it.

edit - tried to restart it now its doing the zero no download thing rip

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 2, 2016, 9:30:06 PM
rip for me too haha
ok i got it for steam, didnt read all posts, dose it require "--experimental-frame-optimizations" the -- before?
to make this all work?
0.00% Speed: 0B/s 0B / 21.53MB

=/
Must be alot of traffic or something, it started back up but its downloading ungodly slowly.

did a speed test to make sure, yeah, not me.

Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 2, 2016, 9:35:15 PM
"
To enable this, you need to add "--experimental-frame-optimizations" to the Path of Exile command line

At the risk of sounding stupid, I don't understand what this means. Where do we add the "--experimental-frame-optimizations"

Thanks

wolf

For Non-Steam Users...

In the properties Dialog of the PathofExile.exe shortcut, after the quotes, add -experimental-frame-optimizations

Make sure you only use 1 dash at the beginning, not 2 as shown in Bex's original post.

I added a screenshot to clarify what was meant.

Last edited by King_Yoshi on Aug 2, 2016, 9:47:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info