San Francisco Fan Meet Up & Patch 2.3.3

GGG should've added some monitoring feature like in the video (just to be shure that multithreading is even working).
"
King_Yoshi wrote:
"
Bekdesh wrote:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile.exe"--experimental-frame-optimizations

Anyone know how can I fix this?

Try it with only one dash at the beginning.

SO instead of "--experimental-frame-optimizations"
trry "-experimental-frame-optimizations"

Got this issue as well, how to resolve it?
Gonna miss the race in 10 mins because I'm downloading at 4kbps. =/

LOL, as I'm typing this the speed shoots up! xD nvm!
your face! god damnit! you smack your face!
"
Core_Seed wrote:
GGG should've added some monitoring feature like in the video (just to be shure that multithreading is even working).

If you have multiple monitors (Or play the game in windowed mode), and are using a Windows Vista or later Operating system, Check out the System Monitor II gadget.

It shows all of your processors cores and which are in use.
just make sure you do not have too many other applications (or background processes) running at the same time, as it will display the cores being used for them as well.

http://www.myfavoritegadgets.info/monitors/SystemMonitorII/systemmonitorII.html

Last edited by King_Yoshi on Aug 2, 2016, 9:52:43 PM
Alright, I just updated and added "--experimental-frame-optimizations" to my launching options...HOLY FUCK that's a huge improvement! I just remember playing my latest character (LL BV) before the patch and it felt so...clunky?! Like I had those damn laggs/spikes whatever and tbh I was about to just sell all my gear to reroll.

BUT now, everything changed (atleast for me). I just hopped in a map and DAMN it's so damn smooth now, even whirl blading around feels soo good! FeelsGoodMan

I dont know if I'm allowed to say this but...now this feels like putting the dick into a nice, wet Vagina instead of a tight and dry one.

My PC (if anyone is curious):

AMD FX-6300
AMD R270X
Windows 10 64bit
crappy HDD LUL

THANKS GGG now I will even buy some nice BV MTX x333
"
Paopaoo wrote:
"
King_Yoshi wrote:
"
Bekdesh wrote:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile.exe"--experimental-frame-optimizations

Anyone know how can I fix this?

Try it with only one dash at the beginning.

SO instead of "--experimental-frame-optimizations"
trry "-experimental-frame-optimizations"

Got this issue as well, how to resolve it?

i have this error, what's the solution?
"
gosubär wrote:
Alright, I just updated and added "--experimental-frame-optimizations" to my launching options...HOLY FUCK that's a huge improvement! I just remember playing my latest character (LL BV) before the patch and it felt so...clunky?! Like I had those damn laggs/spikes whatever and tbh I was about to just sell all my gear to reroll.

BUT now, everything changed (atleast for me). I just hopped in a map and DAMN it's so damn smooth now, even whirl blading around feels soo good! FeelsGoodMan

I dont know if I'm allowed to say this but...now this feels like putting the dick into a nice, wet Vagina instead of a tight and dry one.

My PC (if anyone is curious):

AMD FX-6300
AMD R270X
Windows 10 64bit
crappy HDD LUL

THANKS GGG now I will even buy some nice BV MTX x333

I am glad its working for you.. Doesn't seem to make any improvement when I use my Mjölnir nuker..

"

Also there needs to be 1 space between...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile.exe"

and

--experimental-frame-optimizations

It will not work if there is no space.
I was in SanFo last month.. :O)
Gpu Gforce GTX2x970
I7-4790@ 3.60ghz
32gb ram
ssd gb 960 scandisk
3840x2160,60hz

No difference in performance im going as high 300fps to as low as 14 fps if action is intense.
1980x1080 produces similer results.If v-sync is on its 60fps down to 15 fps.No improvements.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info