San Francisco Fan Meet Up & Patch 2.3.3

"
Runeword wrote:
Cool. Gonna give it a try and report back

*possible bug report - i just did a zana daily map to kill the corrupted bosses and not a single item dropped. i forget the name of the map but it's the prime ape boss map. checked my loot filter and my item highlight key to make sure it was correct. dropped some scrolls on the ground that i had in inventory and it showed them just fine. perhaps it's a feature of that map quest that i am not aware of too?

A Zana corrupted boss map doesn't imply the boss will drop a Sacrifice fragment, even a full blown corrupted map only drops a fragment 25% of the time. Normally they would drop something though, sometimes XP only maps have a mod that removes the possibility of loot dropping.
Life will be technically better Soon TM
Last edited by waskely on Aug 3, 2016, 4:57:25 PM
Man wish the meet up was on the East Coast!! Needs to be next time.
Frame optimization report:

Frame optimization disabled:

Frame optimization enabled:

I was just standing in my HO.
When I tried to run in circles, there was a stuttering when optimization enabled.

My notebook is pretty old though:
CPU: i3-2330M, RAM: 4G, GPU: GT 540M
There is no dark, it's just absence of light.
"
nv314961 wrote:
:o more mysterious maps

who said that those runes would be maps ???
"
waskely wrote:
"
Runeword wrote:
Cool. Gonna give it a try and report back

*possible bug report - i just did a zana daily map to kill the corrupted bosses and not a single item dropped. i forget the name of the map but it's the prime ape boss map. checked my loot filter and my item highlight key to make sure it was correct. dropped some scrolls on the ground that i had in inventory and it showed them just fine. perhaps it's a feature of that map quest that i am not aware of too?

A Zana corrupted boss map doesn't imply the boss will drop a Sacrifice fragment, even a full blown corrupted map only drops a fragment 25% of the time. Normally they would drop something though, sometimes XP only maps have a mod that removes the possibility of loot dropping.

Or it could've been untainted paradise, a Zana-only thing. Items don't drop in that map, not even sac pieces, just a lot of xp. If you don't remember the name then we have to assume that's what it was.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
somehow here, with the recently announced inline picture scaling, it totally fucks up at the screens width?!

Am I the only one, who's faced with an even more stretched window along Bex' pic postings? Now its not only that I have to scroll the message, the whole window is wider than the screen :-O

I have the same.
But my version of FF is pretty old, I suspect that's the reason.
Must try it with the newest version, will get back with the result.

EDIT: I was right, works well with the newest FF.
There is no dark, it's just absence of light.
Last edited by Posolsvetla on Aug 4, 2016, 1:20:29 PM
I will come by if GGG is prepared to answer 'uncomfortable' questions about game pace.

If it's gonna be like last time around ascendancy where those questions are sniped down in a hurry, meh.
"
Posolsvetla wrote:
Frame optimization report:

Frame optimization disabled:

Frame optimization enabled:

I was just standing in my HO.
When I tried to run in circles, there was a stuttering when optimization enabled.

My notebook is pretty old though:
CPU: i3-2330M, RAM: 4G, GPU: GT 540M

Happens the same to me and my friend, we have gtx 970, tops up at about 500 frames with nothing happening, goes as low as 20 in a big fight, tested in merciless dried lake. That's with VSync off, with it on it was worse. switching from a little over 60 to 15.
I have an i5-2500K, he probably has an i5 liquid cooled.
bug lacerate enchant, not working!!!
"
ruzga wrote:
--noasync --experimental-frame-optimizations

can i add both? what should be first?

I answer the same, whitout the noasync I can`t play
Last edited by leonardorubin on Aug 3, 2016, 10:55:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info