San Francisco Fan Meet Up & Patch 2.3.3

To enable this, you need to add "--experimental-frame-optimizations" to the Path of Exile command line

At the risk of sounding stupid, I don't understand what this means. Where do we add the "--experimental-frame-optimizations"

Thanks

wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Getting new pc and card next week and will be happy at that time to test.
Censored.
OMG how do i ADD in command this awesome feature i need to TRY!!!!
"
To enable this, you need to add "--experimental-frame-optimizations" to the Path of Exile command line

At the risk of sounding stupid, I don't understand what this means. Where do we add the "--experimental-frame-optimizations"

Thanks

wolf

Right-click your Path of Exile shortcut, go to 'Properties' and add this at the end of the "Target" section.
2.3.3 hype.

pls work.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Sell the runes as cup coasters, re-open the J!NX shop, gimme IRL merch. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

------------------------------------------------------------------

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile.exe" "--experimental-frame-optimizations" ?
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Last edited by LostArtz on Aug 2, 2016, 8:18:41 PM
I can't go to these events because I live in another country, I'll never get those :c
Dem runes, I want one.
We need a Panda pet, GGG plzzz
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"

Thanks

wolf

Right-click your Path of Exile shortcut, go to 'Properties' and add this at the end of the "Target" section.

tyvm for this Bex, I was about to post a link showing how from utube but you people are faster than the community sometimes ;)/
Last edited by Azraphael on Aug 2, 2016, 8:24:10 PM
where is the exe location and option to add the "--experimental-frame-optimizations" in the steam version?.

(edit)

I see it now. It's

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Path of Exile

and you dont add it directly to the exe in the folder. You have to right-click the desktop shortcut to get to the target section you were referring to.

Will There be any in-game indication of whether or not this is correctly enabled?
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
Last edited by acemcgeezseries on Aug 2, 2016, 8:40:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info