San Francisco Fan Meet Up & Patch 2.3.3

YES YES ALL MY YES. cant wait to spam Lightning Strike with 12 APS without any issue....hopefully.
"
where is the exe location and option to add the "--experimental-frame-optimizations" in the steam version?

Games > Right click PoE > Properties > Launch options? I think, not entirely sure.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
34 min till patch ?
hypu
This is the longest week ever D: want to hear about expansions details already.

Btw. How can we tell if we're gpu bound?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Last edited by Jerle on Aug 2, 2016, 8:38:44 PM
I realy love the look of those runes, i wish/hope a physical copy of that will be included in the next supporter pack series. :)

Altho if it does indeed get included i hope it's not in the 4k++ pack due it's out of reach for many of us out there. :)

Lol, love the main pic of the new runes/glyph. That is a very clean piece of carpet!
Hey GGG, you reading this?
I would pay good money to get one of those little stones in a supporter pack... just sayin'...
(And by "good money" I mean as much as I could frekin' afford)
(which is not that much... :( )
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
khanXr wrote:
Lol, love the main pic of the new runes/glyph. That is a very clean piece of carpet!

Mentions the pic and names the carpet made me chuckle hahahah
No Problem,
Exile
Guys, I log in through steam. How can I turn the beta test mode on?
Last edited by Lucky7s on Aug 2, 2016, 8:52:43 PM
Note to GGG:
This is the way all new major coding changes/additions should be published. First put them out as an optional game startup parameter for us to beta test with. Then once it is debugged it can go out in the subsequent patch as a full feature. This way we aren't bitching in feedback about latency problems or crashes or other QoP problems.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info