San Francisco Fan Meet Up & Patch 2.3.3

i5 3317U with intel hd 4000 :(
my english sux.
somehow here, with the recently announced inline picture scaling, it totally fucks up at the screens width?!

Am I the only one, who's faced with an even more stretched window along Bex' pic postings? Now its not only that I have to scroll the message, the whole window is wider than the screen :-O
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Since I saw someone else post aqueduct crashes, I think there's a connection. I've crashed trying to leave aqueduct every time except once, whether it's walking into highgate or tp to sarn. When I get back I'll update about trying the waypoint, but it's been a few tps and a LOT of highgates.

Win7, i7-3770k, gtx670, onboard sound blaster, 8gig ram, 240ssd but haven't tried the beta yet.

Edit: well, I think it's agreed people are crashing a lot more without even turning on the beta changes, so I'd like to add the waypoints crash, too. I did manage to get back to sarn once without crashing using the waypoint, but that was in the same aqueduct I crashed in earlier, which makes me think of something interesting.

This time I cleared it while going back down to grab a couple of tricolors I left, and I think I did the same thing last time I didn't crash, going back for a flask and clearing the rest. Not saying the only time I won't crash is when I clear it, but it's odd. I'm going to give that theory a shot.
Last edited by Ax2Grind on Aug 3, 2016, 2:30:11 PM
One minute Dried Lake and crash while shooting Explosive Arrows... hmmm :D

AMD FX-8350
8GB Ram
XFX AMD R9 280X 3072MB - Crimson Driver 16.7.3
Windows 10 (64Bit)
"Since I saw someone else post aqueduct crashes, I think there's a connection. I've crashed trying to leave aqueduct every time except once, whether it's walking into highgate or tp to sarn. When I get back I'll update about trying the waypoint, but it's been a few tps and a LOT of highgates."

same

i think game works much better but crashing is insane i am crashing like every 5minutes

leaving aqueducts 90% of the time crash
Last edited by ruzga on Aug 3, 2016, 12:29:18 PM
Hype! Hey I live there... I like beer... I like PoE... I should probably go to this.
Eu Meet UP PLZ... Perfect in POLAND OR CZECH <3
If there's a better thread for this, lmk.

I just started my aqueduct clearing runs to test the theory that the only times I don't crash is when there are no monsters left. First run ended while doing Vagan, with a couple of his buddies and him casting stone rain. I got kicked out to login, came back, entered aqueduct hoping I'd still be able to try again only to find the old aqueduct gone and I got rolled back. I or something else crashed the server running the instance, so PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS.

The second run ended with 0 remaining and walking normally into highgate, no crash. Third time, used golems but unsummoned before entering highgate, still crashed. Oh well, at least the rollback info is useful, but I'll keep up the testing in case that was a fluke.

Edit: it might not have been a fluke, but twice now I crashed just doing aqueduct and entering highgate normally THEN came back, cleared it going down the other side and wp back to highgate neither time I crashed. Wierd, but maybe there's a link.

As much as I'd like to keep doing it, I need to suit up and kill Malachai so I can actually start merc. Hope the info helps.
Last edited by Ax2Grind on Aug 3, 2016, 4:00:21 PM
I live in Brazil =(
Cool. Gonna give it a try and report back

*possible bug report - i just did a zana daily map to kill the corrupted bosses and not a single item dropped. i forget the name of the map but it's the prime ape boss map. checked my loot filter and my item highlight key to make sure it was correct. dropped some scrolls on the ground that i had in inventory and it showed them just fine. perhaps it's a feature of that map quest that i am not aware of too?
i <3 minesweeper
Last edited by Runeword on Aug 3, 2016, 4:15:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info