[2.4 updates] Voltaxic Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye -- Well Barrage is now #1 Bow Skill

Been looking for a good Barrage build since the Jewel for it was released, but I don't think I want to run this one without a 6L Cospris (my Voltaxic and Reach both refuse to 6L) and I definitely can't afford that.

Curious though; Is there a viable Reach version of this build? (Assuming Legacy Reach)

Also, is it worth using a +1 Projectile Drillneck, or is it better to have the default implicit to have 100% Pierce at all ranges, rather than 90% at long range?
why u didnt get +1 chain? is herald of ash good for this build?
I have test additional arrow on quiver it actually short my dps for this barrage build
and i swap my cospir will to 6l rare chest since it provide more health and resis % which i think is really great

hope this help
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
guys can u tell me how can i take easy enchants on helmet 2 barrage arrows and gloves with that fury ??? i need to make lab over and over again ?? fuck this...
How do you generate power charges?
"
kivex wrote:
why u didnt get +1 chain? is herald of ash good for this build?

Can't chain when you pierce. This build has 100% pierce. Herald of ash is completely worthless and doesn't benefit you at all.
El Psy Congroo.
Any advice on a RotC version?
"
mfa1c00 wrote:
guys can u tell me how can i take easy enchants on helmet 2 barrage arrows and gloves with that fury ??? i need to make lab over and over again ?? fuck this...
If you can't be bothered to run lab for them, you buy them off poe.trade.
Quick question here - absolutely love the guide by the way and really impressed with this. I almost quit playing POE and came back to try this.

That said, here are my questions as I am still fairly new.

1. I only play HC so wondering why there is a lack of life nodes? I rushed to get 2 Volley Jewels and now using 5 link Roth bow (lucky with fuses) and 2 jewels - works awesome but I have 400 life at lvl 20.

2. I tried blood rage setup you suggested with cast on hit and I ended up dying because it drained my life so fast at lvl 40. Should I not be using this jewel until later?

3. What does this mean? AssMark (enfeeble)... Do you suggest using one or the other or?

That's all I have for now.
"
Patchumz wrote:
"
Crooksed wrote:
Hey, your build is awesome, pretty cool damage dude, but why u didnt take Vaal Pact and Fatal Toxin ? Same question for Aspect of the Lynx ?

Is it "just" to get more life ?

Thanks
Vaal Pact is optional, but is definitely useful. The issue is you will be constantly losing health with Blood Rage up.

Fatal Toxin only benefits poison, not bleed or primary damage so it isn't valued as high as projectile damage.

Aspect of the Lynx doesn't benefit you at all. You don't do phys damage, you don't scale from phys damage, and the rest is just minor crit and stuff. You also have to path all the way over there, which is more point investment. It's completely worthless for this build.

And yes, you always want more life.

Thanks for your answer.

But the way to reach Aspect of the Lynx not only gives physical damage, it gives movement speed, and atm, with this build I only have +42% movement speed with +25% boots. I think it is short, don't you ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info