[2.4 updates] Voltaxic Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye -- Well Barrage is now #1 Bow Skill

"
BroLee96 wrote:
hey, can you use another barrage gem for the second curse setup when you dont have another 5l for gmp? just wondering because that sounds too simple to me.

You definitely can, and it's actually more effective than Frenzy + GMP for cursing due to the sheer quantity of projectiles and the higher chance to pierce and hit everything because of that, you just lose your source of frenzy charges outside of blood rage.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Sep 20, 2016, 2:02:07 PM
Uber. Bah, quote didn't work.
Last edited by 13isLucky on Sep 20, 2016, 2:38:04 PM
"
VnValkyrie wrote:
What difficult of lab i have to do if want to enchant 2 additional barrage projectiles?
Uber.
can this run uber atziri?
I should use 2x volley fire gem setup here right?
is there a reason why was use drillneck and we dont take pierce nodes in the tree?
"
pueblo556 wrote:
I should use 2x volley fire gem setup here right?
You use 3 Volley Fire jewels.

"
Ragnar0kkr wrote:
is there a reason why was use drillneck and we dont take pierce nodes in the tree?
Because between Pierce Gem (50%), Quiver (10%), and your Ascendancy (40% at off-screen, 100% point blank) you have 100% pierce chance.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Sep 20, 2016, 9:47:08 PM
Thoughts on Blood Dance/Prismweave?

I'm not sure if I want to replace them with good rare boots. That and Prismweave. I've got all my resistances elsewhere except my helmet has 30% lightning resist so when I swap to Rat's Nest I will need to replace either my Blood Dance or my Prismweave and I'm not sure which would be better off at this point.

Here is my current gear:

Spoiler

Aiming for Cospri's Will but it's going to take a minute to find one and it provides no Elemental Resists so I'm ignoring it as far as that goes.

I'm also curious when looking or rolls on + X Damage to Attacks, should I be favoring lightning or physical? It seems you're favoring lightning damage, is that for Voltaxic to not worry as much about reflect?

ok guys will tell u true!
i made this build on essence hc
and here we have no 2 additional barrage projectiles on sell
So this build not working with out 2 additional barrage projectiles
dps low as fuck
farm this enchant like u know its unreal ...

FOR THIS Money u can get crazy EIS bladevortex and face tank
Last edited by duude on Sep 21, 2016, 2:21:32 AM
What is the fire skill in the video that shoots out fire arrows in addition to the barrage?

The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info