[2.4 updates] Voltaxic Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye -- Well Barrage is now #1 Bow Skill

Thanks for this build, once I figured out you need actually 3 Volley Fires, I started melting away everything.

My tooltip dps is still way below yours (~12k dps), but most of my gems are only L18 so far, and already T12 Maps are ez mode.
yeap is pretty good using his skill setup
But is hard in the beginning

Enjoy Legacy!!!!
What difficult of lab i have to do if want to enchant 2 additional barrage projectiles?
the 2 additional barrage is pretty expensive for this build

Snakebite work also?
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
In the wiki it states that the +2 Barrage projectile enchantment requires the ilvl to be 75+. But it also says on the same wiki that thats not true for all the enchantments.
Anyone knows if it is possible to get that enchantment on a lower ilvl Rats Nest? (mine is 69)
At my last try I got another ilvl75 enchantment (20% reduced mana reserve of purity of lightning).

So Im bit confused if its possible or not, anyone got that enchantment on a <75 ilvl Rats Nest?

src: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_helmet_enchantment_mods
"
eix0r wrote:
In the wiki it states that the +2 Barrage projectile enchantment requires the ilvl to be 75+. But it also says on the same wiki that thats not true for all the enchantments.
Anyone knows if it is possible to get that enchantment on a lower ilvl Rats Nest? (mine is 69)
At my last try I got another ilvl75 enchantment (20% reduced mana reserve of purity of lightning).

So Im bit confused if its possible or not, anyone got that enchantment on a <75 ilvl Rats Nest?

src: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_helmet_enchantment_mods

You do not need Ilevel 75+ on your Rat's nest, look it up on poe trade, there is one with Ilevel 73
Ok. I gathered almost everything I need for this build with exception of chest (will just use snakebite to apply poison instead) and I don't have that sexy enchantment. Honest question - how much dps I'll lose without this enchantment? 2k? 5k? 15k?
Last edited by MrOleg on Sep 20, 2016, 10:48:37 AM
What about the mana problem?
"
VnValkyrie wrote:
What about the mana problem?

There is no mana problem. You get the hybrid node in between Vitality Void and Spirit Void and because your DPS is insane, you'll easily leech the mana required.
El Psy Congroo.
hey, can you use another barrage gem for the second curse setup when you dont have another 5l for gmp? just wondering because that sounds too simple to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info