Trucks... My Opionin whats yours

Oil (and natural gas) is just part of the picture. I mean, I personally believe every major tenet of religion was promoted, if not invented, by man to serve a political purpose at one time or another, but that doesn't mean those tenets simply disappear one that purpose is fulfilled. Both Islam and fake-terrorist-Islam have grown beyond economic motivations.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 21, 2016, 1:01:33 PM
I don't think you are right, I think those tenets are still serving their political purposes, to make a handful of people a whooooole lot of money. What better way to stockpile huge wealth than to convince a nation of people that pretty much everything is a supernatural sin, that needs to be judged and punished by a mob of angry neighbors.

the biggest problem in my eyes is that the neo-cons are now jealous of the sheiks and ME kings' wealth, thinking why didn't we whip our populations more soundly to amass such wealth ourselves.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Jul 21, 2016, 2:16:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info