To all fellow POE Exiled from France my thoughts and prayers are with you

"
Boem wrote:
@Innervation, it should be obvious to you that i use the phrase good apples and bad apples simply to relate to the mind-set that is induced by society.

Since i don't judge either of them, but i do see them everywhere.

Recognizing something and judging are two different actions no?

People judge based on standards dictated mostly by society, sadly i don't care one bit about those standards.

I don't care for a society based on hypocrisy, duality and the notion of exponential growth either.

If you would explain those to a child, he would probably laugh at you, yet grown men do everything in their power to uphold such foolish notions.

As for the notion of throwing my hands in the air, good ensures bad exist's, that should be logical. The answer is quite simple to solve such an issue, but it should also be quite apparent that ego would step in to prevent this. Ensuring the existence of both factors indefinitely until people are prepared to recognize what maters most.

Either way, do as you guys see fit. Like i mentioned i'm not a part of society.

I'll be sitting here at the sidelines, caring for both sides failing to understand the logic behind your actions and your lack of actions.

Peace,

-Boem-

ps : feel free to provide me with therms that imply "good"/"bad" that don't intrinsically judge.
Ill incorporate those into my responses then if you want. . .
Spoiler
think about it.

Do you think you are less a product of society than anyone else?

also

"Recognizing something and judging are two different actions no? "

I would say no. You can attempt to make a judgement and fail, in which case you haven't recognized anything of value. If you have recognized something, you have necessarily judged it first - either through conscious effort, or through subconscious heuristic (meaning that you've judged it consciously enough times in the past that your mind now skips the 'calculating' and goes right to the answer based on category).

But sure, if you have different definitions, I'm all ears.
^I'm using the value's attributed by society to recognize something, that doesn't mean i judge by those value's.

As a result i can call things bad/good without the implication that i am judging.(in absence of more appropriate words)

I'm simply reusing the therms you guys are attributing to try and voice my opinion.

As far as myself is concerned, i most definitely acknowledge i am a product of my surroundings. but not of society, since i haven't partaken in society for roughly 12 years.

A more appropriate therm might be "community" in my case rather then society, since i only come into contact with a limited amount of people and don't partake in activity's of society.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : to give an example, if this thread had not existed, i wouldn't have been aware of this happening.

Since i don't watch television or listen to the radio. Not that i am happy now that i have, all it did was make me cry when watching the footage.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Jul 15, 2016, 4:20:15 PM
Are you suggesting that you have transcended to a higher level of 'thinking' and 'judging' and 'recognizing' than the rest of us, and that society (and we, and you) don't have the words to describe the biological and psychological process of your brain?

I'm not convinced you can be both *not* a product of, or participant in society, and qualified to talk about the implications of this attack to society.
"
innervation wrote:
Are you suggesting that you have transcended to a higher level of 'thinking' and 'judging' and 'recognizing' than the rest of us, and that society (and we, and you) don't have the words to describe the biological and psychological process of your brain?

I'm not convinced you can be both *not* a product of, or participant in society, and qualified to talk about the implications of this attack to society.

Boem is Jesus confirmed!
"
"
innervation wrote:

Boem is Jesus confirmed!

He ends his messages with 'peace' and follows that up by defining himself as himself, an obvious proxy for 'I am that I am'. It all makes sense now.
My wife says I am the coldest person she has ever met. I teared up when I saw the aftermath. Stay strong France.
"
innervation wrote:

Why does it have to be higher or lower. What's wrong with different?

You should already realize that i think differently then most people living in society just from how i respond to this whole ordeal.

And why exactly should i be "qualified" in any way/shape or form to voice my opinion on a mater. your as free to discard it as rubbish as i am free to voice it, no?

your basically implying that everybody living outside the borders of society has no say or opinion on this mater or even if they have, it should be discarded. doesn't that imply some form of circlejerk within society that's inapt at criticism?

That seems poor for growth.

Peace,

-Boem-
Is growth a good thing?
Ehhhh...Christians are not even near to muslims in this current date, but those of you that come from US are probably pretty sick of the pharisee variety that governs the country. Don't let that thing blind you, being precise about the problems is part of the solution. Islam is fucked up although that doesn't necessarily mean that the solutions proposed are right.

That being said, are you a buddhist or just new age Boem?
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jul 15, 2016, 6:49:00 PM
"
innervation wrote:
Is growth a good thing?

I am obviously talking about the growth that comes after reflection and understanding.

"
NeroNoah wrote:
That being said, are you a buddhist or just new age Boem?

Hmm i read a lot of different religious text and i sort of condensed what they tried to convey.

Current society promotes individual independence, contrary to that i believe in individual dependence.
I believe we should recognize our own weakness and be thankful we are all connected and dependent on one another which gives power to realize things.

I think individual humans are fragile and weak, but as a mass we have the power to quite literally change this world however we see fit.

So no clue if that's any sort of religion it's just how i view current society and what it possibly could be if it stopped wasting time with trivial maters and dominating one another.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : i very much believe in the human potential, i just think it's currently wasted, which makes me sad.
Last edited by Boem on Jul 15, 2016, 8:01:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info