To all fellow POE Exiled from France my thoughts and prayers are with you

I'm from France honestly the only thing i want to tell is even answering this thread is giving piece of shits that attacked us past years too much importance ( Edit cause i saw my mistake: Or attacked any countries in similar ways. )

They are ridiculous.

Potatoes from here thanks for the kind words and all debate i've been lucky enough to see in this thread there are really interesting toughts.

At this hour i just want to warn you there are a lot of rumors on everything that happenned this night in Nice please consider waiting few more days before making fast conclusions and assumptions.
Investigations can take a while to offer the truth.

Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Jul 18, 2016, 8:05:04 PM
ISIL claims responsibility for axe attack by Afghan youth on German train

"
ISIL says an Afghan teenager who carried out an axe attack on a German train, severely wounding four people, was one of its fighters.

A hand-made flag of the so-called Islamic State was found among the belongings of the 17-year-old asylum seeker who was shot dead by police as he fled following the attack.

He is said to have cried ‘Allahu Akbar’ as he lashed out at passengers with an axe and a knife on a regional rail service near Wurzburg in Bavaria on Monday night.

Lets bring more "refugees" and "migrants" in...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
ISIL claims responsibility for axe attack by Afghan youth on German train

"
ISIL says an Afghan teenager who carried out an axe attack on a German train, severely wounding four people, was one of its fighters.

A hand-made flag of the so-called Islamic State was found among the belongings of the 17-year-old asylum seeker who was shot dead by police as he fled following the attack.

He is said to have cried ‘Allahu Akbar’ as he lashed out at passengers with an axe and a knife on a regional rail service near Wurzburg in Bavaria on Monday night.

Lets bring more "refugees" and "migrants" in...

Syrians arent the problem, its the allies of the west, Islamic State, who are the problem. IS members were in the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ipxc--IsEM

Refugees are just running into the arms of those who cause the harm to their country.
This is not a problem about refugees even if some of them will commit attacks it's not a majority.
In France ( i don't know in others countries ) peoples often tend to generalize a whole district as dangerous / filled only by dangerous people because there are a few hundreds on thousands people living in that go for drugs traffic / crime etc ...

That's the same thing there.
Problem is about ISIS sparing dangerous ideas and weak peoples refugees or not can be influenced by that.

This is what we all have to fight it's not about fighting Syrians it's about showing everyone how ISIS is wrong and stupid.
And it's way harder to fight an idea than simply throw bomb on a country to win at this fucking game.

"

Refugees are just running into the arms of those who cause the harm to their country.

you mean all those men in age to fight who decided to run away instead of defending their country and their religion.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jul 19, 2016, 8:11:40 AM
The majority of those who were let in weren't even Syrians, but from all over the place - Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, North Africa...

The majority (55% - 75%, depends on period) of those who were let in were fighting-age males. Now, maybe in the islamic world men flee and women + children are left behind in a warzone, maybe. Or maybe those weren't refugees but welfare seekers.

Because of this stupid blanket policy of allowing everyone in (even people without documents), without rigorous checks and limitations, there will be a lot more dead people and raped women in France, Germany, Belgium... And everyone will be less free, because the state will have to police everything and everyone in search of terrorists & jihadist-sympathisers. "Multiculturalism", according to leftists.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jul 19, 2016, 8:13:56 AM
"
morbo wrote:

Because of this stupid blanket policy of allowing everyone in (even people without documents), without rigorous checks and limitations, there will be a lot more dead people and raped women in France, Germany, Belgium... And everyone will be less free, because the state will have to police everything and everyone in search of terrorists & jihadist-sympathisers.

Just according to keikaku.

(Translator's note: keikaku means plan)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
you mean all those men in age to fight who decided to run away instead of defending their country and their religion.

Sure fighting AK-47 tanks and helicopters work pretty well with a stick and stone projectiles.
Do you even know how many peoples in EU left their countries during WW2 and didn't fighted ?

Pathetic comment out of reality.
"
Heli0nix wrote:
"

Sure fighting AK-47 tanks and helicopters work pretty well with a stick and stone projectiles.
Do you even know how many peoples in EU left their countries during WW2 and didn't fighted ?

Pathetic comment out of reality.

1: I am living in the balkan so I know more than you about war and refugees. During serbian war we fought to protect our lands, we did not run and let our women home.
Grandfather from mother side died during war, he was fighting at 40 yea old. His bothers died too.
I was 14 during war in 1991 and I helped people on roads and gave food to fighters. We did not run

I seen serbian doing terrible things, I seen croatian doing terrible things but we stayed and fighted the "good" war. We helped serbians and Croatians civilians who needed help.

Yes lot of people in Balkan ran in other countries too. Those were old people and families, those did not come in new years and raped the women of people who helped them.

2.My grand father from father side is french so yea I know about WW2 and people who surrender instead of fighting. It is not a great thing and pretty shameful.

2. What is pathetic are people with good will who can t see the reality of things. Continue to act like an hippie and think science and information will solve everything like an utopic star trek episode. It never worked, never will.

3. stone projectile are pretty powerful in Isreal. joke aside "la resistance" was fighting with artisanal bombs. It is not so hard to create bombs and fight an inside war.
But it require courage and faith.

4. Women , old people and children MUST be protected and run to safe place during wars, not men in age to defend themselves.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jul 20, 2016, 5:08:22 AM
Sorry to bring this thread back on but I saw some wrong informations here and there and wanted to add some less known details.

"
DalaiLama wrote:
"Witnesses said the death toll rose because the gunman then got out of the vehicle and started shooting at people."

Not sure of the veracity of whether the driver had gotten out and started firing at the crowd, but the idea of using a taser and worrying about killing someone who has killed several dozen other people is absurd. It would be like a firefighter discussing a fire's motivation and trying to carefully remove the fire without harming the fire.

I can imagine future doctors following this mindset - "I'm sorry, but the cancer cells took a vote and they are staying. Furthermore, your cancer is suing you for loss of enjoyment and the EPA is investigating you for using known anticarcinogens without conducting a cancer impact review. "

That's probably not true.

There was actually a civilian on a scooter who tried to slow down the truck, actually managed to throw himself to the side of the truck where the driver was, he saw the window open and started punching the guy as much as he can, meanwhile the driver wasn't able to shoot at him because of some random gun malfunction (he was probably out of ammo and reloading, the biker was not able to clearly recall/understand the situation). When the killer was finally able to shoot again, the biker went off and some policemen on the side grabbed him away immediately while other policemen started firing at the front window since the truck was slowed enough. I believe that's what happen at the last seconds of this tragedy. The biker was convinced (rightfully so) that he was able to slow down the truck almost to a stop and certainely helped save lives that day. There was a big story about it on french TV.

I don't think the truck driver was ever able to get off the truck and he actually had a gun.

Some parts of the story here

My thoughts and condoleances to all the families and people touched by this incredible and inhuman attack. Nous pensons fort à vous.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info