To all fellow POE Exiled from France my thoughts and prayers are with you

"
Are you with the intelligence service or the police? How do you know my source is wrong?

Because:

1.) It sounds like typical islam apologetics
2.) The attack happened two days ago, the investigation isn't even finished
3.) You cant / wont even link the source, but present random heresay as facts

Given the frequent occurence of terror attacks by muslims of immigrant origin in the last year, it's an educated guess this is one such attack too (even ignoring that ISIS already claimed responsibility)

---
"
The Paris prosecutor's office said on Saturday that police had arrested five people believed to be linked to Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, the man suspected of ramming a lorry...

Why, oh why, would the police arrest people linked to a salsa dancer? He was just depressed, cause someone stole his bike... -_-
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
innervation wrote:
I addressed the premise of the statement, which was "made in USA", and from earlier in the thread "OFC CIA created Muslim brotherhood".

The Muslim brotherhood only rose to real power after CIA got involved, so one could say it was made in USA. Nitpicking doesn't really help.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
morbo wrote:
"
Are you with the intelligence service or the police? How do you know my source is wrong?

Because:

1.) It sounds like typical islam apologetics
2.) The attack happened two days ago, the investigation isn't even finished
3.) You cant / wont even link the source, but present random heresay as facts

Given the frequent occurence of terror attacks by muslims of immigrant origin in the last year, it's an educated guess this is one such attack too (even ignoring that ISIS already claimed responsibility)

---
"
The Paris prosecutor's office said on Saturday that police had arrested five people believed to be linked to Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, the man suspected of ramming a lorry...

Why, oh why, would the police arrest people linked to a salsa dancer? He was just depressed, cause someone stole his bike... -_-

Guess you cant read, he stole bikes and sold them...but whatever, believe the news for all i care, be a gullible fool. They will get people like you first and people like me never.
"
They will get people like you first and people like me never.

Paranoia intensifies...

Can you at least explain how your "source", "knows" stuff, eg. if he was linked to ISIS or not, before the police investigation is even concluded? ... And I'm supposed to be the gullibe fool? :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"

Guess you cant read, he stole bikes and sold them...but whatever, believe the news for all i care, be a gullible fool. They will get people like you first and people like me never.

I could give you a list of french people who left in syria to do jihad who previously were little thugs.

How is stealing bike in a previous life stop you from convert to terrorism?
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/nice-lorry-attack-arrests-isil-claims-massacre-160716075033727.html

"The person who carried out the operation in Nice, France, to run down people was one of the soldiers of Islamic State," Amaq, an ISIL-linked website, said on Saturday via its Telegram account.

"He carried out the operation in response to calls to target nationals of states that are part of the coalition fighting Islamic State," the statement said, using a different name for ISIL.

Muuuh desinformation.

Yea so who did that, the mossad?
It s always the same shit with islamist apologist...

Muhh islamists can t be bad, must be jews and merica behind everything.

I am sorry, those bombers are calling themselves Islamist, they are fighting under a black banner of Islam and during 911 it is Saoudi citizens who drove the planes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3694282/Brought-weapons-s-good-equipment-Terrifying-final-text-messages-Bastille-Day-killer-sent-minutes-murdered-84-people.html

Clearly, he was texting his mom/gay lover/therapist/the priest converting him to Catholicicism/suicide hotline/pizza delivery. =9[.]9=

"
'Bring more weapons… It's good. I have the equipment': Terrifying final text messages of Bastille Day killer sent MINUTES before he murdered 84 people

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Driver was payed off with 84000 Euro to do it. He sent the money to his mom. Sounds like a story out of a movie. Yep, the evil islamist who did the attack was some depressed bike stealing woman beater who danced salsa and got bribed to do what he would probably have done at some point anyways, commit suicide. Also, why did the cops kill him rather than bring him in?
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
I addressed the premise of the statement, which was "made in USA", and from earlier in the thread "OFC CIA created Muslim brotherhood".

The Muslim brotherhood only rose to real power after CIA got involved, so one could say it was made in USA. Nitpicking doesn't really help.

I expected this would come up. If you're going to argue that MB post CIA involvement was substantially different than 35 years prior, then surely it's true that it is substantially different today than it was in the 50's. Which means, obviously, that claiming the CIA propped up the current iteration of MB is completely facetious.
"
Also, why did the cops kill him rather than bring him in?

Because he was armed, shooting back and they had to stop his rampage.

Stop following conspiracy sites, they really mess with your ability to reason as a logical being...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
Also, why did the cops kill him rather than bring him in?

Because he was armed, shooting back and they had to stop his rampage.

Stop following conspiracy sites, they really mess with your ability to reason as a logical being...

No taser? No shot that doesnt kill outright? Dont follow the news blindly they mess with your ability to come to a logical conclusion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info