To all fellow POE Exiled from France my thoughts and prayers are with you

It is very sad seeing celebration turning in red and gore like that.

We are with you 100%
Last edited by diablofdb on Jul 15, 2016, 12:07:13 AM
Last bumped on Aug 10, 2016, 12:46:04 AM
In solidarity with France. =-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
My thoughts and prayers to those in France as well. This was a terrible thing and the carnage of the attack is hard to take in emotionally.

I hope those affected by this can find a way to recover and France and its partners can find a way to prevent future tragedies.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Sorry guys, but singing & candles are pointless. "Je suis France" - how many times will we have to type this??? Every few months?

If you wanna help, talk about the problem - islamic extremism. Talk about it all the time and everywhere. Renounce people who want to call it just generic "terrorism". It's not, it has a specific root in radical islam. And it needs to be fought at that root.

When will France close all those radical mosques, that the intelligence services know about? Or deport radical preachers? Never? Then I'll see you guys in the next "Je suis France" thread in a month or two.

Sorry, but I'm pissed.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:

If you wanna help, talk about the problem - islamic extremism. Talk about it all the time and everywhere. Renounce people who want to call it just generic "terrorism". It's not, it has a specific root in radical islam. And it needs to be fought at that root.

I agree 100%. And if you're a US citizen, be sure to vote for Donald Trump because Hillary (Hiltery) claims Islam is a religion of peace. The last thing the world needs is another knucklehead who thinks we can tackle this problem with kid gloves.

Here is what needs to be done to these scum:

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jul 15, 2016, 6:10:53 AM
Hollande should have armed the terrorists in Syria during the embargo. Now they attacked his country. #PrayForSyria #PrayForFrance
"
morbo wrote:
Sorry guys, but singing & candles are pointless. "Je suis France" - how many times will we have to type this??? Every few months?

When will France close all those radical mosques, that the intelligence services know about? Or deport radical preachers? Never? Then I'll see you guys in the next "Je suis France" thread in a month or two.

Sorry, but I'm pissed.

I do strongly agree, but some talk is useless noise. Some people are already asking about concentration camps, deportation (nevermind many french muslims have lived all their lives in France) and so on and any criticism of those stupid ideas is "PC".

Still, yes, we should criticize Islam and coerce the worst parts of it. It's true that the religion is influencing the attacks. And yes, maybe bringing so many people with poor controls will be problematic.

That being said, it's terrible to talk about this while people are killed on the streets, it's way too much utilitarian.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jul 15, 2016, 7:00:15 AM
Guess this threat already devolved into hating on muslims and spreading misinformation about islam. I feel bad for the muslim POE players.
"
morbo wrote:

Sorry, but I'm pissed.

I think you know by now that I'm a bit of a loudmouth on this topic (I've sent at least one regular forum poster to his safe space with my "hate speech.")

It's only that I saw this thread as being for the people harmed by this attack, and not for those who performed it. There's a time and place for everything. This one I'll not cede to the jihadis. I'll express my anger elsewhere. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
One of the things i learned while floating around this planet, you have good and bad apples in every section and sub-section you can possibly divide this world into to.

Accusing a whole section of people is just foolish.

Clearly this is the work of somebody who was raised without one of the fundamentals required to act as a human being (= respect for life itself). One could argue it wasn't even an act performed by a human, depending on your definition.

The real thing to consider however, is how that person was allowed to be raised with such idea's.
Even more so, why did nobody stop this while it was happening.

It's quite easy to sit on the side-lines and accuse people after wrong-doing. It takes a whole other kind of person to actually put yourself in the fire-line and take action when it maters, shaping people before they turn inhuman.

I'm not even mad at the person who committed this crime, since that accomplishes nothing but further misunderstandings. One needs to consider "would i have done the same if i had the same history as the person in question" to which the most likely answer results in "yes i would have" if being truthful.
(feel free to deny this with your ego, but then your not completely understanding what i am saying)

The conclusion of all this rambling, everybody is at fault for letting another person become inhuman.
Also, judging is easy.

Take that as you want, i cried when i saw the body's on the streets and i cried for the person riding the truck itself. What a horrible mental state he must have endured/had to commit such an act. Both induce sadness, not anger.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info