To all fellow POE Exiled from France my thoughts and prayers are with you

"
morbo wrote:
Sorry guys, but singing & candles are pointless. "Je suis France" - how many times will we have to type this??? Every few months?

If you wanna help, talk about the problem - islamic extremism. Talk about it all the time and everywhere. Renounce people who want to call it just generic "terrorism". It's not, it has a specific root in radical islam. And it needs to be fought at that root.

When will France close all those radical mosques, that the intelligence services know about? Or deport radical preachers? Never? Then I'll see you guys in the next "Je suis France" thread in a month or two.

Sorry, but I'm pissed.

"
Boem wrote:
Take that as you want, i cried when i saw the body's on the streets and i cried for the person riding the truck itself.

What a sad display of moral relativism. You are equaling the victim and the killer. If you refuse to even identify the problem & make distinction between the good & bad side, then the problem will never be solved.

"
Boem wrote:
What a horrible mental state he must have endured/had to commit such an act. Both induce sadness, not anger.

Yes, that horrible mental state is called islamist indoctrination, according to which you and me are all "kuffar" that need to be converted or killed. And they are happy to do it, because its guaranteed paradise. It's a political-religious doctrine, that sees everyone as a legitimate target: cartoonists, gays, critics, women, jews, christians, atheists, intelectuals, random people on the street... the islamist death cult is not picky.

It's a vicious ideology and it's attacking us with an incresing frequency. Sticking your head in the sand wont help.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jul 15, 2016, 10:03:17 AM
"
Jaille wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
Sorry guys, but singing & candles are pointless. "Je suis France" - how many times will we have to type this??? Every few months?

If you wanna help, talk about the problem - islamic extremism. Talk about it all the time and everywhere. Renounce people who want to call it just generic "terrorism". It's not, it has a specific root in radical islam. And it needs to be fought at that root.

When will France close all those radical mosques, that the intelligence services know about? Or deport radical preachers? Never? Then I'll see you guys in the next "Je suis France" thread in a month or two.

Sorry, but I'm pissed.

1 thing missing in this pic: Keep funding and arming terrorists in the middle east to remove Assad from his position as fairly elected president.
"
morbo wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
Take that as you want, i cried when i saw the body's on the streets and i cried for the person riding the truck itself.

What a sad display of moral relativism. You are equaling the victim and the killer. If you refuse to even identify the problem & make distinction between the good & bad side, then the problem will never be solved.

"
Boem wrote:
What a horrible mental state he must have endured/had to commit such an act. Both induce sadness, not anger.

Yes, that horrible mental state is called islamist indoctrination, according to which you and me are all "kuffar" that need to be converted or killed. And they are happy to do it, because its guaranteed paradise. It's a political-religious doctrine, that sees everyone as a legitimate target: cartoonists, gays, critics, women, jews, christians, atheists, intelectuals, random people on the street... the islamist death cult is not picky.

It's a vicious ideology and it's attacking us with an incresing frequency. Sticking your head in the sand wont help.

I don't view the world in good or bad, since those are therms that are always subject to change.

A killer becomes a hero if the circumstances allow for it.

As far as Islam goes, i already addressed this, everywhere you go good and bad apples exist each with their own fortitude and inherent power.

You think a problem that is inherently dual in nature can be solved by judging? Which ultimately is a product of that same mental state.

I bury my head in the sand near my home, where i adjust people the way i see fit, i'm not of the illusion that these problems of duality will magically disappear simply because people wish it. Not when society itself enforces it's doctrine globally irrelevant of religion.

People worship good vs bad, naturally both factors need to exist in order for that mentality to sustain itself, that's common sense.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : typo
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Jul 15, 2016, 10:41:42 AM
"
Boem wrote:
I don't view the world in good or bad, since those are therms that are always subject to change.

Really? Was there any point in human civilization, when slaughtering innocents was deemed good and accepted behaviour? I guess that jihadist murderers are ok with it, but can this be accepted as a universally positive norm, by civilizational, evolutionary or ethical standards?

"
1 thing missing in this pic: Keep funding and arming terrorists in the middle east to remove Assad from his position as fairly elected president.

Very true. Isn't the schizophrenia going on in the West interesting? Our politicians are helping, funding and equipping the same islamists that are killing us at home. It's the same jihadi ideology.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Really? Was there any point in human civilization, when slaughtering innocents was deemed good and accepted behaviour? I guess that jihadist murderers are ok with it, but can this be accepted as a universally positive norm, by civilizational, evolutionary or ethical standards?

There is nothing inherently wrong with slaughtering innocent people.

1) people carry the responsibility for this world in it's entirety, nobody is innocent when it comes to it's current state.

2) inactivity doesn't equal innocence.

In a society that's build upon the foolish notion of exponential growth this result is to be expected.

It's quite a normal tendency that occurs now, which will most likely result in a war lessening the overall stress of the worlds population.

So, would such a thing be bad? It's quite common in nature to regulate the amount of population and diminish it when required, we are a part of nature and as such no exception.

Reality transcends the notions of good and bad and simply takes the actions required. The notion of judging what is natural is foolish.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
morbo wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

"

Very true. Isn't the schizophrenia going on in the West interesting? Our politicians are helping, funding and equipping the same islamists that are killing us at home. It's the same jihadi ideology.

Muslims are good, but the western governments replaced the good ones with the bad ones they created and funded and armed to overthrow government after government in the middle east.

Its about oil and surrounding Russia. Ever read about that missile defense shield they put up around the east side of the EU? Yep, thats part of a future invasion plan.

Putin only took the Crimea for defending Russia, not to attack the west. If he wanted to, he could have taken the entirety of Ukraine but he didnt. He helps Assad for the very same reason, self preservation.

Plus he already spoke about who funds the terrorists himself in interviews. Putin and Assad are the good guys here, and the west is just corrupt.

Turkey doesnt want to go into the EU anymore due to what happened with Brexit. If the UK leaves, than so can others and the benefit of the EU is lost.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/13/turkey-pm-greatest-goal-is-to-improve-relations-with-syria-and-iraq

The conflict in Syria is turning on the west, they failed to get rid of Assad and now the attacks on the west happen more often and Syria might soon be saved by a great coalition between Turkey, Syria, Russia, Iraq and Iran.

Even Tony Blair faces charges for taking the UK to the illegal war in Iraq.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/13/labour-faces-split-over-iraq-censure-motion-against-blair-chilcot

Just to show what the western terrorists have done to the middle east since the 70s:

http://cavemancircus.com/2012/10/04/how-times-have-changed-iran-in-the-60s-and-70s/

And this is going on in Syria right now:

http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160702/1042326692/syria-repulsing-aleppo-attack.html

Btw, most western media claims are that Aleppo is "rebel held" and that the "Assads forces" are boming it and the civilians. This is untrue.
"
Boem wrote:

As far as Islam goes, i already addressed this, everywhere you go good and bad apples exist each with their own fortitude and inherent power.

You think a problem that is inherently dual in nature can be solved by judging? Which ultimately is a product of that same mental state.

I bury my head in the sand near my home, where i adjust people the way i see fit, i'm not of the illusion that these problems of duality will magically disappear simply because people wish it. Not when society itself enforces it's doctrine globally irrelevant of religion.

People worship good vs bad, naturally both factors need to exist in order for that mentality to sustain itself, that's common sense.

Peace,

-Boem-

Your posts in this thread are part of the problem - flowery new-age bullshit that obfuscates the issue and provides cover for the worst evils of our time. Especially going back to your first post where you say "we're all at fault for letting someone become this inhuman".

fuck

that

For any impressionable minds reading this - you didn't create ISIS, you didn't write the Quran, nor did you write the Hadith. You don't believe in smiting the necks of infidels. You don't force women to live in bags, throw gays off of rooftops, or stone women as punishment for being raped. THIS GUY IS NOT YOUR FAULT. Don't let this BS get to you.

You go on to say you don't see the world in good and bad, yet you claim that everywhere you go, some apples are good and others bad. You say other people can't problem solve through judgement, yet you've used your judgement(s) to do all kinds of mental gymnastics to come to your opinions and conclusions.

You say that it's so natural for 'bad' to exist, and end there, like you're throwing your hands up in the air. What can we do about it? There will always be some bad right?

fuck

that

No one here is saying we will eliminate or prevent every bad thing from ever happening, that doesn't mean we have to accept the badness we find at the latent level we find it at. We can judge it, fight it, push it back, and weaken it at every chance we deem fit. In so doing, we make the world an objectively better place. BETTER - not good. Because it's not a duality. It's a spectrum.
"
Boem wrote:
There is nothing inherently wrong with slaughtering innocent people.

1) people carry the responsibility for this world in it's entirety, nobody is innocent when it comes to it's current state.

2) inactivity doesn't equal innocence.

1.) You are saying unborn children are guilty for your crimes

2.) The only thing you know from this event, is that a psycho killed 80+ people. You know nothing about the victims, yet you equal their life and actions, to that of the murderer.

"
Boem wrote:
It's quite a normal tendency that occurs now, which will most likely result in a war lessening the overall stress of the worlds population.

So, would such a thing be bad? It's quite common in nature to regulate the amount of population and diminish it when required, we are a part of nature and as such no exception.

You are talking like God himself was driving the truck. What can be extrapolated from your total nihilism, is that dropping nukes on people is totally ok. In this case I'd suggest we nuke 'them', before 'they' nuke us.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jul 15, 2016, 12:51:46 PM
"
innervation wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Your posts in this thread are part of the problem - flowery new-age bullshit that obfuscates the issue and provides cover for the worst evils of our time. Especially going back to your first post where you say "we're all at fault for letting someone become this inhuman".

fuck

that

For any impressionable minds reading this - you didn't create ISIS, you didn't write the Quran, nor did you write the Hadith. You don't believe in smiting the necks of infidels. You don't force women to live in bags, throw gays off of rooftops, or stone women as punishment for being raped. THIS GUY IS NOT YOUR FAULT. Don't let this BS get to you.

You go on to say you don't see the world in good and bad, yet you claim that everywhere you go, some apples are good and others bad. You say other people can't problem solve through judgement, yet you've used your judgement(s) to do all kinds of mental gymnastics to come to your opinions and conclusions.

You say that it's so natural for 'bad' to exist, and end there, like you're throwing your hands up in the air. What can we do about it? There will always be some bad right?

fuck

that

No one here is saying we will eliminate or prevent every bad thing from ever happening, that doesn't mean we have to accept the badness we find at the latent level we find it at. We can judge it, fight it, push it back, and weaken it at every chance we deem fit. In so doing, we make the world an objectively better place. BETTER - not good. Because it's not a duality. It's a spectrum.

Whats your issue with islam tho? Muslim women wear the headscarf willingly and proudly. I even talked to one and she told me she does it because its for her religion.

The west got poisoned with this idea that islam is evil yet its the west and its christianity that does equally evil things.

Stop blaming islam for terror attacks, blame the terrorists. They dont have a religion. They misuse the one the west brought them up with but all they preach about islam is false.

Muslims are good people. I live among many muslims and i have better experiences with them than with any christian i ever met.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info