Chat Improvements in 2.3.2

that's all?

i was kind of expecting more since it made into a newspost, but okay i guess?
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
nice :)
glad to see the time stamps in the chat msgs, I was missing those. especialy upon trading, when I went AFK for longer time and came back, found just PMs with offers, but had no idea when he/she was contacting me.
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! I need to know! Please keep this dramatization going!!!

Serious: cool stuff, improvements are good.
"
Brumbek wrote:
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! I need to know! Please keep this dramatization going!!!

For the next news article GGG will announce that they're improved the in-game cursor. ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Let me give you two more realistic examples of trading:

1.) - the rare example
[12:01] @from HorribleTraderNoob Hi, I would like to buy your Lioneye's Vision Crusader Plate listed for 1 exalted in Prophecy
Remember the first message is ALWAYS a copy and paste message from poe.trade!
This message is (if the seller is responding at all) always followed by a party invitation.
Then the trade happens and after that:
[12:02] @to HorribleTraderNoob t4t
[12:03] @from HorribleTraderNoob bye

2.) - the common example
[12:01] @from HorribleTraderNoob Hi, I would like to buy your Lioneye's Vision Crusader Plate listed for 1 exalted in Standard
[12:31] @from HorribleTraderNoob Hi, I would like to buy your Lioneye's Vision Crusader Plate listed for 1 exalted in Standard
[13:01] @from HorribleTraderNoob Hi, I would like to buy your Lioneye's Vision Crusader Plate listed for 1 exalted in Standard
[13:31] @from HorribleTraderNoob Hello?
[14:01] @from HorribleTraderNoob Are you still afk?
[14:31] @from HorribleTraderNoob Hello?
At 15:01 HorribleTraderNoob went offline because he was trying to buy items from countless sellers within the last 3 hours without having any success!

Edit: The player trading interaction is of teh awesomeness!!!!!!11111eleveneleven...
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jul 15, 2016, 3:39:04 PM
This is great and all, it really is, but when can I we get the account name in parentheses after the character name, so we know who is talking to us when people play more than one character at a time? I hate having to ask who someone is when they talk to me.
There will be something for the Guild ? Historical type who removed chest item ?
Oasis map confirmed!
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Nice, but most important thing is offline trade, PLZ do it.
My typical trading PMs example...

@-->SomeSeller: Hi, I would like to buy your CoolItem listed in YourTab for X Currency.
(...a couple minutes waiting...)
SomeSeller is a level XX Class in the Current league and is currently playing in SomePartOfTheLab
@-->SomeSeller: you're in lab, sorry, nevermind

and...

@-->SomeSeller1: Hi, I would like to buy your CoolItem listed in YourTab for X Currency.
@<--@SomeSeller1: Autoreply: This player is AFK.
@-->SomeSeller2: Hi, I would like to buy your CoolItem listed in YourTab for X+1 Currency.
SomeSeller2 is a level XX Class in the Current league and is currently playing in SomeMap1
@-->SomeSeller3: Hi, I would like to buy your CoolItem listed in YourTab for X+1 Currency.
@<--@SomeSeller3: Autoreply: This player is AFK.
@-->SomeSeller4: Hi, I would like to buy your CoolItem listed in YourTab for X+2 Currency.
@<--@SomeSeller4: Autoreply: This player is AFK.
@-->SomeSeller5: Hi, I would like to buy your CoolItem listed in YourTab for X+2 Currency.
SomeSeller5 is a level XX Class in the Current league and is currently playing in SomeMap1
(...several more minutes waiting...)
SomeSeller2 is a level XX Class in the Current league and is currently playing in SomeMap2
SomeSeller5 is a level XX Class in the Current league and is currently playing in SomeMap2
@-->SomeSeller6: Hi, I would like to buy your CoolItem listed in YourTab for X+3 Currency.
@<--: That character is not logged in
(...re-run poe.trade search...)

So GGG, why not fix the source of that problem instead? Offline trading please.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info