Chat Improvements in 2.3.2

"
silumit wrote:
"
acester wrote:
i cannot believe there is a debate going on about how time is displayed
You just wait for the time when GGG introduces temperature as game mechanics. Celsius/Fahrenheit forum holy war will be far more furious than this pillow fight :D

maybe we will even get AU Exalts and US Exalts, or achievements for distanced walked in game...
I can't believe you guys spent the whole weekend in here arguing about all of this stuff.
"
TenTonBlue wrote:

"
pootie3030 wrote:
We? We shouldn't be wasting time comforting.... You make it seem as though you are a programmer for ggg, or the voice of the majority.... I don't care what you do, I don't care if you prefer metric or imperial, I don't care if you prefer coke or Pepsi, I don't care if you spell color or colour, I don't care if you drive on the left side of the road or the right... I would like the option to switch the format on my own screen.
It's got nothing to do with you.

I am part of the majority, the majority thinks you should be able to handle a 24hr time system. Stop being a crazy person and thinking the rest of the world should change to how a small group of people think. People like you just cause unnecessary accommodations to have to be made just because you're too stubborn or lazy to learn something new. And something quite simple in this case.

Additionally if someone at GGG has to spend the time and effort to make this change for you, it does affect me because that time and effort could have been put into something else. That could have been an improvement to something else in the game that would affect a much larger group of players and not just the stubborn and lazy ones. Every change and decision made for this game has an effect on more than just 1 player. Stop being so self centered and small minded. I cant stand people like you. "Me, me, me" its all about you, you cant see past yourself.

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. Let me help explain:

No one is asking you or anyone else to change what you think. Stop assuming you speak for the majority. You don't. Majority likely doesn't give a damn. Asking for the OPTION to view the game in a way that is standard for an extremely large group of people is perfectly acceptable. In fact, the only person trying to force others to change their way of thinking is YOU.

To take a line from your own post, "Stop being so self centered and small minded. I cant stand people like you. "Me, me, me" its all about you, you cant see past yourself."

YOU think that because you do things one way everyone should. YOU are the one calling the 3rd most populated country in the world a "small group"Source. YOU need to grow up & realize just because some people don't do things YOUR way doesn't mean they are any less important than YOU.

This community is such a toxic group of children... More options = More people will enjoy the game = More support for GGG = More money for GGG = More resources GGG will have to improve the game.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/EnragedN3wb/
Last edited by EnragedN3wb on Jul 18, 2016, 5:13:44 AM
"
Stop assuming you speak for the majority. You don't. Majority likely doesn't give a damn. Asking for the OPTION to view the game in a way that is standard for an extremely large group of people is perfectly acceptable. In fact, the only person trying to force others to change their way of thinking is YOU.

Nailed it. I am also someone who doesn't care either way. TenTonBlue tried to speak for me by claiming "majority", but that failed. Thanks for calling that out. :-)

"
This community is such a toxic group of children

Not all, but indeed it doesn't taken many bad apples to "spoil the bunch".
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Most of the trade offers I get are while I'm in the uber lab - how can I trade if I'm running the lab to get a helm enchant? I had 6 or 7 offers on my crown of eyes before I could finally sell it since no one wants to wait until your done. Leave the lab? The keys cost 6c...that would be a huge penalty to most trades.
🐢
"
TenTonBlue wrote:
I mean, we couldnt even figure out how to Free Health Care so we just made it illegal not to have it. We're brilliant.

Help me! Get me out!

First, get your passport, if you don't have one already.

After that, it's up to you.

Marry a Canadian. That, or pick up a book called Getting Out, either at Amazon or the library.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
LOL they realized that
OMG,NICE!
edit: nvm
Last edited by hoyke on Jul 21, 2016, 9:58:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info