If Player1 and Player2, should be:

@Player1: Hi, Im a looser.
@Player2: this game rules, ftw.
@Plyaer2: attdaaa now zombies can fly... atddaaa

god...
"
t_golgari wrote:

Well, the problem is twofold:

If you don't have a character specifically made for the lab, it can be really tricky. My shadow for example has zero life regen. Makes lab basically impossible. After I figured that out, I leveled a vitality, now it was way better. Same for a movement skill. Try doing it without one. It's possible, sure, but...

The other thing is the time commitment. My friends and I are casual players. Our chars are bad, the gear sucks, and we don't have a clue what we are doing. So the lab takes us anywhere from 45 minutes to 90 minutes. We are working people with wife and kids. So freeing up 90+ minutes for a video game anywhere in my day is kinda hard to do. I basically have to send wife and kids to grandma or something. When I then die to the third Izaro because I fucked something up, I have to do EVERYTHING again. Guess who comes home by then?!?

Checkpoints would solve that problem... We would losse less time if we fucked up.

I hear ya, I do, but i think this is one of those situations where GGG cant win. I think removing the lab completely is a mistake but I can see where having to re-do all of the content again would be time consuming. I dont really do any of the labs until im at least 70. Ive been playing for awhile so I just dont find it to be a necessary part of the game until then. It makes Normal a laugh and Cruel a Cakewalk. I guess bottom line is, there will never be content in the game that will satisfy every player and work with every lifestyle. Again I hear ya, it sucks for you, it does, but I dont think it justifies removing such a large piece of the game.
tenton you're right in saying that there will never be content that satisfies every player, but adding a checkpoint before every izaro fight wouldn't hurt anyone. As in, as long as you got to the first izaro fight, you can log off and do the fight the next day. If you do die, your checkpoints disappear, but at least this way you don't have to do it in an entire sitting.

It would of course require GGG to save the state of each account though
I did misunderstand the checkpoint Idea, but I'm definitely ok with that. It doesnt hurt anyone and follows the same rules, so ya it would open some doors for people who cant play for long sittings. I'm just more against the idea people have been proposing of taking out the Lab completely.
Where are your support gems Bex you noob
"
Grollip wrote:
If they can just find a way to allow players to sell "intermediate" gear to other players with less engagement that'd be great.

This is really the key needed thing. I have a lot of stuff that apparently people will pay about 1 fuse for, but not 1 chaos. However, as a matter of my time investment, making a trade for less than a chaos doesn't make sense, I will average a fuse of value playing the game the same amount of time as one trade.

So if GGG wants there to be a market for the newbs to buy stuff, they need to enable automation for low price trades. I'd be happy to see an automatic market with a max price of 1 chaos. Make us do the in-person trade for anything pricier.

Meanwhile, I've relisted all my 1 fuse gear at 1 chaos. I was averaging 8 offers per hour at 1 fuse, zero since 1 chaos.

Me:Hi, i would like to buy Aegis Aurora for 120c in prophecy
He: This player is afk
Me 10 minute later: Hi, i would like to buy Aegis Aurora for 120c in prophecy
Me 20 minute later: Hi, i would like to buy Aegis Aurora for 120c in prophecy
Me 40 minute later: Hi, i would like to buy Aegis Aurora for 120c in prophecy
He:This player is afk
AT THIS POINT IM START RAGING AT POE TRADE SYSTEM but still keep whispering him
Me 1h20min later : Hi, i would like to buy Aegis Aurora for 120c in prophecy
LOSING HOPE THAT HE WILL BE NOT AFK ANYTIME SOON

4h44minute later

He 4h45minute later : Hi ,sorry was afk
Me instantly replaying : lululululul
Hi
you are not afk? lolol
that is strange
i thought you forgot to turn OFF the computer :D

He : I will ignore you cuz i hate people who spamming me
Me : you fucking shit trader afk for 4+ hours and now you ignoring me?
Me : do you think you are a good trader after all this?
Me : you are going to my ignore list fucking shithead cockroach
ONE OF MANY retarded poe traders
IGN-BeautifulMiledi or OnlyUseCold
"
sweeper92 wrote:
Me 10 minute later: Hi, i would like to buy Aegis Aurora for 120c in prophecy
Me 20 minute later: Hi, i would like to buy Aegis Aurora for 120c in prophecy
Me 40 minute later: Hi, i would like to buy Aegis Aurora for 120c in prophecy
AT THIS POINT IM START RAGING AT POE TRADE SYSTEM but still keep whispering him
Me 1h20min later : Hi, i would like to buy Aegis Aurora for 120c in prophecy
LOSING HOPE THAT HE WILL BE NOT AFK ANYTIME SOON

4h44minute later

He 4h45minute later : Hi ,sorry was afk
Me instantly replaying : lululululul
Hi
you are not afk? lolol
that is strange
i thought you forgot to turn OFF the computer :D

He : I will ignore you cuz i hate people who spamming me
Me : you fucking shit trader afk for 4+ hours and now you ignoring me?
Me : do you think you are a good trader after all this?
Me : you are going to my ignore list fucking shithead cockroach
ONE OF MANY retarded poe traders
To be honest, I find your answer and insults much more disgusting and reportable than his behaviour.
if you think its normal to be afk for 4+ hours and then after 4 auto messages he writes " i will ignore you cuz i hate spam" even tho it was not spam than you must be one of those afk traders who waster people's time
IGN-BeautifulMiledi or OnlyUseCold
"
you forgot the part where they are offline, afk, insult you, or are price manipulating

This ^^

While the effort is definitely appreciated I feel like a marketplace where you could setup vendor spots or even be able to sell even if you are AFK would be better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info