Upcoming Divination Cards in Content Update 2.3.2

Sweet...now they need to drop.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
Kagari wrote:
Sweet...now they need to drop.

haha! exactly my first thought!
Super excited for "The Wolf", it's been a long time waiting for it. Can finally perfect my build that I've been planning for a while.
hype !
Love these divination cards!!!

Lavianga's spirit and Varunastra for next challenge leagues!! Its time to make some fun builds :)
Last edited by Harmster on Jul 14, 2016, 2:32:00 AM
"
Some of these are sweet, especially ones that will give access to previous league Uniques. Merciless Weapon is also super interesting.

Some junk cards are gonna be junk cards, really can't see the value in farming a Lioneye's Vision card or a Vivid Crimson Jewel for example when those are already <1c, but hey. Support Gem one seems really meh, all of the "More" Support Gems that you've overloaded the gem meta with since 2.1 are better as 21/20, just a weird card to introduce nowadays imo.

Yea I agree much. The problem is that quality on alot of gems is just so fucking bad now. Remember the Firestorm quality with more frequent fireballs per interval?? That was so great and very interesting to build around, +1 carcass, 4 empower, AND 4 enhance in your linkup - great stuff.
Enhance is pretty useless now except for boosting curses, we need more interesting quality % like Freezing pulse, ranged attack totems, etc. (cant come up with more atm) - not just boring additive increased damage %.
I especially find it bad after every support gem now grants multipliers instead.
Last edited by Harmster on Jul 14, 2016, 2:43:18 AM
Nice! good to see some league-specific items return this way ;-)
"
Harmster wrote:
"
Some of these are sweet, especially ones that will give access to previous league Uniques. Merciless Weapon is also super interesting.

Some junk cards are gonna be junk cards, really can't see the value in farming a Lioneye's Vision card or a Vivid Crimson Jewel for example when those are already <1c, but hey. Support Gem one seems really meh, all of the "More" Support Gems that you've overloaded the gem meta with since 2.1 are better as 21/20, just a weird card to introduce nowadays imo.

Yea I agree much. The problem is that quality on alot of gems is just so fucking bad now. Remember the Firestorm quality with more frequent fireballs per interval?? That was so great and very interesting to build around, +1 carcass, 4 empower, AND 4 enhance in your linkup - great stuff.
Enhance is pretty useless now except for boosting curses, we need more interesting quality % like Freezing pulse, ranged attack totems, etc. (cant come up with more atm) - not just boring additive increased damage %.
I especially find it bad after every support gem now grants multipliers instead.

Okay, but if you turn in Subjujation and get Enhance/Empower/Enlighten, is this good (massive +exp) or bad (can't L4)?
"
PathOfOtter wrote:
"
Harmster wrote:
"

Okay, but if you turn in Subjujation and get Enhance/Empower/Enlighten, is this good (massive +exp) or bad (can't L4)?

Subjugation is better off for gems you normally wouldn't think of using for damage.

It's great for boosting utility gems.

Example: Curse on Hit, Blasphemy, Cast on Death (for those PvP bombers), Faster Projectiles, Less Duration, Generosity

You wouldn' really want it on Enhance/Empower/Enlighten. Stops further corruption.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Jul 14, 2016, 3:57:40 AM
amazing cards as always. great work

i noticed two things: dialla's smile quite irritates me, the intention behind probably was that she liked the transformation while the original story goes quite different.

but even then, her smile looks sexually aroused, not satisfied about the gems she holds in her hands.

---

on a related note: the cards mostly hide sexuality while having being explicit violent content. please stop catering to the prude part of america please if that was the intention. or china, or muslim countries who have the same distorted view on that.
imho, a chopped off head is worse to look at than a female breast or genital region (nothing to be seen in the latter though).

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 14, 2016, 3:56:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info