Upcoming Divination Cards in Content Update 2.3.2

"
Orcasauce wrote:
"
+1! Nice to see all these cards. imagine each card cost 660usd for a player to create. GGG's looking good. :D

Div cards are only $660 now? Since when? Really excited about the league specific unique cards. Great art all around!

It's $660 on top of having a $440 Ascendant pack.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
The art on those Divination Cards is fantastic. Well done.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Lucky Deck is my new favorite that Im sure I wont ever be able to complete
Oblivious
ggg u have killed the game these Divination Cards
Last edited by EvgenicaS on Jul 13, 2016, 10:08:10 PM
Nice finally some good looking divine cards great job guys
That's some killer art on the Sephirot. Managed to squeeze in a lot of the symbol's detail too.

A really good looking group.
Censored.
Hey, look! That card has the same name as my character ;)
"
tacotiklah wrote:

Seriously though, I've been wanting to roll a Raider crit facebreaker shield-charger for a bit now, but no rigwald's curse makes that difficult. Can't wait to see what else the 2.4 patch brings.

We already have a card specifically for Rigwald's Curse talisman, by the way. It's The Cursed King. There will be no RNG about it. The Wolf is a nice card, but you're probably just as likely to obtain the common Rigwald's Charge sword as Rigwald's Curse wereclaw talisman.
Bring back race seasons.
Speaking of talismans. I'm waiting for a divination card that gives

"Rare Talisman"
"Item Level: 100"
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Jul 13, 2016, 10:37:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info