Upcoming Divination Cards in Content Update 2.3.2

@GGG

Will there be an update to our currency tabs to accommodate for this new currency?

And will it be retroactive for those who have already bought it?
Open eyes ppl....
Stacked deck x 10 = trade this set to x 10 random complete sets of cards...
Last edited by Emperor_home on Jul 15, 2016, 6:00:09 AM
"
Some of these are sweet, especially ones that will give access to previous league Uniques. Merciless Weapon is also super interesting.

Some junk cards are gonna be junk cards, really can't see the value in farming a Lioneye's Vision card or a Vivid Crimson Jewel for example when those are already <1c, but hey. Support Gem one seems really meh, all of the "More" Support Gems that you've overloaded the gem meta with since 2.1 are better as 21/20, just a weird card to introduce nowadays imo.

For self-found junkies I suppose
"
screw your divinity cards. I've grinded lots of characters to 100 and STILL HAVENT even completed 1 tabula rasa set, not that i need it. Just giving you guys a hint about the ridiculous drop rate... FUCK YOUR RNG.

Ah well to be fair in the process of grinding to 100 you probably didn't spend a huge amount of time farming Tier 2 channel maps. Where the cards drops super often
LOL The best deck I have ever seen!
Nice, Rigwald items were cool.

Now my nonexistent lacerate build can aim to get Sword/Axe combo!
R.I.P. Harvest crafting. You were amazing for one league
More damn cards when it's nigh on impossible to complete the ones you've already got glutting the game.

Drop rates are just too low even on the crappy cards (Her Mask, ect).
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Nice, a bunch of cards that will be too rare to find!
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

In the time of creation, the reward was going to be Eyes of the Greatwolf.
Last edited by cuss on Jul 17, 2016, 8:50:05 PM
"
lowgrasswhite wrote:
I really enjoyed seeing that Sunless Sea reference card. Also there are some pretty artworks here once again, kudos!

That's my card and I have no idea what the sunless sea is :(

"
Magpower wrote:
The Varunastra card is giving me some serious Bloodborne vibes... formless Oedon... the sea and moon imagery that looks straight out of the DLC...

In Indian scriptures Varunastra was a weapon made of water that could take on any form which is where the formless sea came from. It was also said that the slightest mistake could destroy the user, so the sunken ship is supposed to signify the dangers the sea poses. And the moon was just supposed to make it look pretty :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info