Developer Q&A Answers Part 2

garena poe merge with global. Lack of players in garena :(
"
Chris wrote:
Any plans to hire US-based Customer Support folks?

Nope, sorry. Our customer support team are based in our office in Auckland, New Zealand.

So, still no support in my language. :(

I asked a GGG customer support team member to recite their ABC's. When they got to Z ("zee"), they said "zed". After that, I couldn't understand anything they said.
'zed' is the correct pronunciation unless you're from 'murca
some exciting answers.

myself and my guildmates love you guys and your game, through all the ups and downs, kreygasms and wtfbbqs the overall feeling amoung us is that its the greatest game weve ever played, probably ever will play.
Why, after hundreds of pages of feedback, has the Labyrinth not been changed? Instead it was extended?

Why aren't Vaal Areas in Maps but 13 trials of stinging doubt art?

Why is your primary source of income manifested in in-game lag, latency, slow load times and outright crashes? Doesn't this mean each dollar made is slowly killing your games experience?
"
Why is burning ground map mod still in the game? It doesn't make the game any more difficult. It just lowers frame rates and makes the game much less enjoyable.

This is the type of question where people are going to be angry about the answer regardless of what I say, but the truth is that we don't want to remove content for performance reasons until we're sure that we can't fix it. We can improve the performance of ground fire and have been working on this for a long time. Fixes will be deployed as soon as they are working. In the meantime, we don't want to compromise the mechanical aspects of the game.

I love such typical answeres.

"Fixes will be deployed soon ..." lol ^^

Ground effects, partikel`, shrines, rain & co and performance issues with that are a thing since YEARS and answeres like this are, sry, a slap in the face to many players.

So when you are decide you cant fix that and choose another way to manage this? In 10 years maybe?
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Hunwulf on Jul 13, 2016, 1:11:07 PM
Can I someone explain the last one to me about hearing a sound in the distance?!?
I have no idea what he is talking about.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Can I someone explain the last one to me about hearing a sound in the distance?!?
I have no idea what he is talking about.

I believe that was from Darkshrines league, could be wrong though. But I vaguely remember having that pop up when vending sacrificing some rare items.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Jul 13, 2016, 1:36:34 PM
"
"
"Action RPG with a deep item system, and so we've worked for basically our entire working lives to create that. This is all worthwhile every time we see someone come up with a cool build idea or post an item that they are really proud of. That feeling that the player feels is why we made Path of Exile."

How about the feeling when you are searching for an item and finally found one that would be an upgrade to your build? Then you message them and they are afk, blocked you, or are logged off? Our feelings don't count though, right?

How many times have you wanted to buy something and driven to the store only to find it closed early on that particular day? Or that the item you wanted was out of stock? There are no guarantees in the real world, so why expect them in the virtual world? You can't always get what you want.

That said, GGG has already stated that they are working on further trade improvements, so take a chill pill.

Also....if you're getting blocked by so many people that you consistently can't buy items on poe.trade then guess what buddy...you're the problem.
"
"
"
"Action RPG with a deep item system, and so we've worked for basically our entire working lives to create that. This is all worthwhile every time we see someone come up with a cool build idea or post an item that they are really proud of. That feeling that the player feels is why we made Path of Exile."

How about the feeling when you are searching for an item and finally found one that would be an upgrade to your build? Then you message them and they are afk, blocked you, or are logged off? Our feelings don't count though, right?

How many times have you wanted to buy something and driven to the store only to find it closed early on that particular day? Or that the item you wanted was out of stock? There are no guarantees in the real world, so why expect them in the virtual world? You can't always get what you want.

That said, GGG has already stated that they are working on further trade improvements, so take a chill pill.

Also....if you're getting blocked by so many people that you consistently can't buy items on poe.trade then guess what buddy...you're the problem.

How many times have I driven to the store only to find it closed early? That has never happened to me.

Out of stock? Maybe once per year.

This stuff is a chronic problem in poe that happens about once per day. If it were a once per year thing no one would be complaining.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info