Developer Q&A Answers Part 2

I have a question/request:

For the sake of improved accessibility, could you add an opacity slider/option for the chat and maybe a "large" font option?
So, new currency, interesting!
This is a great idea. Thank you.
Q:When GGG(you) stopped adding content during the leagues, league appreciation started to fall hard.

might be a coincidence and content since then isnt just as Nice as older league.

back in the days GGG were adding uniques and new gems during the leagues and even sometimes they even added more content of that same league. That was the golden age where a league with such a minimalist content like Rogues kept interesting for the whole league span. Now, even elaborate leagues like Prophecy dont see to get a grip.

Now, we get 100% on day 1(plus some content that wasnt ready on release) and next changes will only be 3 months later when league ends. Since it works that way, complain threads have skyrocket and leagues feel empty after 3 weeks.

What do you think about this and your release model?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Good stuff but a little annoyed that my question seems to have been overlooked (as other questions from the same page were answered). I may have asked too specific of a question/a question you did not feel comfortable answering, but it was one that was really bothering me at the time that I wrote it.
hi ggg, i just want to ask the drop rate of the red meeps, is that depends on quantity and rarity of maps and gear of a player? OR depends on the countdown of the server? or depends on dps of the player? can you give me a hint? its been a long time i play this game but i notice its not about gear or map iiq and iir. its only time can tell. i have only limited time to play, i have no time on farming, so mapping is the only way to catch up the ladder. (from t11-t15 chiseled and corrupted on more bosses)tnx...

Hmm... Specially during the weekend, damn it makes me upset.
Last edited by 2pher on Jul 13, 2016, 5:04:11 AM
"
In many classic game systems, there's often a 1 in 20 chance of hard failing at something.

"You just slipped on your shoelace and fell into the abyss"

rolls another 1

"You were holding your friends's hand and he fell with you. The campaign ends here."

Chris, Between me and you, can you confirm that seeing how hated/disliked lab content was, you guys Dev decided to make Uber lab's treasure chest a big Lootfest so people's last emotion doing lab would be satisfaction, from loot, instead of displeasure of actually running the lab, Satisfaction which they would associate to lab in general.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Thanks for the Q&As!
I'm a bit disappointed you didn't react to the questions about current raise spectre mechanics, but I guess the issue is too specific... Anyway, I hope the dev team in general at least read these questions and took some of the proposals into consideration. Again, love Q&As and hope to see more soon.

P.S. To make it clear, I don't have any problems with my own questions not being answered, it's just that I feel the issue shouldn't be overlooked (although, quite naturally, "non-summoners" don't care about it at all ofc)
Last edited by pathfinding on Jul 12, 2016, 7:08:57 PM
went in reading, excited for answers!!!
are there more q&a post planned for the more serious questions?

edit: reading it again i get the impression you guys did beat ggg too hard. and, to be honest, it's really difficult to post here that they created a great game without creating a shitstorm and being called whiteknight, ass kisser and worse just because some just don't like the labyrinth and feel it as their mission to have it nerfed/removed.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 13, 2016, 4:00:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info