[2.5] Saltizard's Raging Summoner [CI SRS]

Just gonna up this in case... :3
This is gonna be my league starter for Breach. Prolly gonna level with SRS and Animate Weapon, did so in Prophecy when I leveled my summoner and it was smooth as all hell. Thought an SRS character would fit for Breach and I've never done one so thought I'd do one :P And I've never actually done a CI character so this all fit pretty well together :D
"
ViolentSweed wrote:
This is gonna be my league starter for Breach. Prolly gonna level with SRS and Animate Weapon, did so in Prophecy when I leveled my summoner and it was smooth as all hell. Thought an SRS character would fit for Breach and I've never done one so thought I'd do one :P And I've never actually done a CI character so this all fit pretty well together :D

Yeah when i saw the Breach gameplay trailer i thought the same, leveled as srs from the get go in prophecy, just bought a reverberation rod as it wasn't my starter character, but you can just as well do it with a +1 fire wand without spell echo, just SRS - Minion Damage - Melee Splash
Problem is just the hp pool while leveling, but i kinda got used to that myself.
"
Saltizard wrote:
"
ViolentSweed wrote:

Yeah when i saw the Breach gameplay trailer i thought the same, leveled as srs from the get go in prophecy, just bought a reverberation rod as it wasn't my starter character, but you can just as well do it with a +1 fire wand without spell echo, just SRS - Minion Damage - Melee Splash
Problem is just the hp pool while leveling, but i kinda got used to that myself.

Totally, I've never really had an issue with life while leveling my summoners. Grab some zombies summon SRS and animate weapons whenever possible and stay in the back. Esp amazing since AW AI is really good and targets mobs further away than SRS does so you just follow your weapons :P
"
ViolentSweed wrote:
"
Saltizard wrote:
"
ViolentSweed wrote:

Totally, I've never really had an issue with life while leveling my summoners. Grab some zombies summon SRS and animate weapons whenever possible and stay in the back. Esp amazing since AW AI is really good and targets mobs further away than SRS does so you just follow your weapons :P

never really enjoyed AW, my gameplay, as described in the guide, is just SRS + zombies, you can do that in leveling anyway, and you can recipe craft a +1 minions helm with a Bone Shield and an alt if i'm right, check wiki if you're interested x)
I tried your build, actually my second SRS, first one was life based.

I reached lvl 90, it was a try for the next league and now I have something to tell you.

Thank you very much.

It is not as cheap as I imagined, atleast to get it to work properly, but man, its very good.

This will be my breach league build. I added you ingame incase I have any doubts.

Thank you again and if you please, continue to update it as long as you make improvements.

~Hugs~
"
Rico87 wrote:
I tried your build, actually my second SRS, first one was life based.

I reached lvl 90, it was a try for the next league and now I have something to tell you.

Thank you very much.

It is not as cheap as I imagined, atleast to get it to work properly, but man, its very good.

This will be my breach league build. I added you ingame incase I have any doubts.

Thank you again and if you please, continue to update it as long as you make improvements.

~Hugs~

Oh man, really happy to hear that!
And yeah, it's cheap to start with, but can get quite expensive to optimize, i mean, empower 4 and a +3 staff cost more than 20ex.
I think i got the setup i want to keep at this point tho, you could replace the empower in the helmet with an animate guardian, but i can't be bothered to rebuy the items everytime he dies, and he can die really easy with all the endgame that was added with AoW.

But i might redo it in Breach, at least as starter build, thought it'd be pretty good after seeing the breach gameplay trailer haha
It really can be expensive! :D
But will work even better.

I'll try that, and i'll contact you for further help!

Thanks again bro
Gonna be interesting to see if SRS is still fun to play now. Should be fine I guess as long as the buff to damage is proportionate. Seems like they got the Blade Vortex treatment.

If all else fails Raider should be fun :P
Wondering about trying this build myself, but I am not sure what do you guys think about the new srs change. Is it a buff or nerf? I first was like hmm this could end up like the old blade vortex used to be (Huge buff since you no longer need so much cast speed to maintain and can go for dps instead).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info