[2.5] Saltizard's Raging Summoner [CI SRS]

Hello Salti, any tips on Uber Atziri? I can't even pass the trio, that fucking arrow bitch one shotted me at first and I didn't have Vaal Disc/Haste to burst they down later. You can check my gear on my profile. I need a 21/20 SRS, but I already have empower 4, it shouldn't be that hard. Btw, I farmed normal atziri several times, but it was my first time on Uber. Thanks.
Last edited by guilhermesbc on Feb 1, 2017, 8:50:13 AM
I'm looking for a few help. I'm getting awfully confused by all the differences in SRS builds I see out there. I managed to even confuse my build one day with spectres. I am a new player and currently level 48 on my Witch. I'm a little afraid I wasted a lot of skill tree points in the wrong place.

Could someone take a look at my Witch and see where I should go from here? I'm a little lost.

Other questions I have:

How does skill duration work with SRS?
How difficult/nessecary will it be to go CI at some point?

I hope to get some achievements done in this breach league and get some game knowledge down, so I understand the game better and play a little more comfortable next league.

THanks for any help in advance.
'You know why I enjoy Math? If something doesn't exist we simply create it.'
Stopped reading after (I'm too lazy to connect to std just to change that)

viable in 2.6 ?
And what advantage you gain when you play with bow+3 instead staff +3?
what is best + 3 staff with multi craft with blood magic , cast speed ... or +3 bow with quiver is better ?
Last edited by SkillOfMyMind on Feb 28, 2017, 3:37:11 PM
"
SkillOfMyMind wrote:
viable in 2.6 ?
And what advantage you gain when you play with bow+3 instead staff +3?
what is best + 3 staff with multi craft with blood magic , cast speed ... or +3 bow with quiver is better ?

There is no dmg difference between +3 bow and +3 staff. The thing is you ll have a hard time coloring a 6L bow (even a lvl 1 short bow because it has 10 hidden dext requirement) but you ll be able to use a soul strike for energy shield recharge. Moreover you ll have to craft the bow using a T6 essence because +2 fire gem cannot spawn on bow.
I d say the bow version has more ES and more Es recharge but it s much more expensive. If you want to craft a blood magic staff, you ll have to go life based and handle the life cost of SRS using life flasks since it s something like 400 hp/sec if i remember well.
I hope my explanation satisfy you.
Hi,

I'm using this build atm and i'm wondering.
I can use 3 auras atm (using Clarity-Discipline and hatred).

Would it be better to use haste instead of hatred untill i can get 4 auras? or just keep using hatred instead of haste

thanks
hello

i watch u get srs 50 fast

i now follow i item i can't up 50 srs only 20 how get this 50 up

Tell me what the problem is pls
Last edited by Coatesy on Apr 18, 2017, 3:50:31 AM
"
thefood21 wrote:
hello

i watch u get srs 50 fast

i now follow i item i can't up 50 srs only 20 how get this 50 up

Tell me what the problem is pls

SRS has been changed. MAX is 20 raging spirits now. They do more damage now than previously.
wanted ask if CI version of SRS is still good and viable in 3.0?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info