[2.5] Saltizard's Raging Summoner [CI SRS]

"
zenixmoo wrote:
How far can you get with a 5l pledge or 6 link +2 staff? Maybe a 5 link

5L Pledge is pretty lacking tbh, but it helps a lot early league cause free spell echo and 100% increased mana helps a lot with manareg

switch to 6L +2 as soon as you can keep up with the manacost tho, it's better cause the +2 level on srs really helps in cases of aoe so they don't get one shotted by anything, and the levels are HUGE in terms of damage increase.

with a 6L +2, you can probably play smoothly up til T15 maps atm, assuming you get a lvl 21 SRS.

and for the T16 bosses, i honestly don't know, my Essence character is currently struggling but i don't have empower yet so i'll just keep going and update about it for when i can have the full setup with an empower 4, and we'll see how it goes.
I switched into ci and have abiut 8500 es atm just finding it a bit squishy compared to a life character atm? Just wondering if i am doing something wrong or missing something
"
zenixmoo wrote:
I switched into ci and have abiut 8500 es atm just finding it a bit squishy compared to a life character atm? Just wondering if i am doing something wrong or missing something

i usually start feeling pretty safe when i hit the 10k ES bar, and zombies help a lot, since they'll eventually take the aggro and allow your ES to recharge, but 8.5k shouldn't really feel squishy, don't really know how a kaom's SRSer does tho.
Started this league just today (damn you, Legion!) and I think I'm going to give this a try. Your tree looks solid after comparing it to some other SRS ones floating around, and going around the shadow/scion side looks like it makes it fairly painless to swap from hybrid to CI.

I've never done SRS, but the prospect of buying some cheapie 6l axe or something and slapping a +2 fire on it via essence (or even a bow if I find/make a few Ex) seems really appealing. I'm looking forward to finally giving the little skulls a go!

Hi, I have a question: what is better now between a stave + 2+ 1 or Pledge of Hands Judgement Staff?
"
Nafelic wrote:

Hi, I have a question: what is better now between a stave + 2+ 1 or Pledge of Hands Judgement Staff?

With empower 3 or 4, the staff +2 +1 will have more dps, in the other case, pledge.
Hi i like ur build and it works good for me but why u take elemantal Equilibrium and Hatred & Generosity i dont unterstood it is this to play in a party? can u explain it? sry for my bad english i hope u undertand a bit ...
is EE absolutely needed? ... i find it kind of complicated to be taking care of the totem and desecrate/zombies and srs
"
kenny325 wrote:
Hi i like ur build and it works good for me but why u take elemantal Equilibrium and Hatred & Generosity i dont unterstood it is this to play in a party? can u explain it? sry for my bad english i hope u undertand a bit ...

"
jadina wrote:
is EE absolutely needed? ... i find it kind of complicated to be taking care of the totem and desecrate/zombies and srs

EE is not needed on general mapping, but it'll be required for tough bosses, no need to use it on every pack of mob, just drop the arc totem on a boss, srs deal 50% base damage as fire and even more in cold thanks to hatred-generosity and aura effect, so the spell totem will only proc with lightning res and -50 to the other two, it's a great dps boost on anything that has resistances, namely, bosses.

Hatred Generosity cause there is no point in having the hatred touch ourselves, only our minions will benefit from it.

when your zombies will reach a high enough level, in a +2 helmet, you won't really have to resurrect them anymore, except for boss fights, and just cast a flesh offering when you're finishing a pack so you don't have to desecrate for it, the desecrate is basically just here to keep our buffs during a boss fight.

Edit : And sorry for the late answer, i'm not playing much at this point in the league, basically waiting for updates, so i don't check here very often :3
Last edited by Saltizard on Oct 27, 2016, 6:37:49 AM
Hello,

nice build.
Regards :)
Last edited by spkrash on Nov 3, 2016, 5:08:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info