[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

"
Bloblfish wrote:
Hey, I plan to do this build in 3.0, however, as I have never tried a LL or an Aurabot before, and I never could afford a Shavs, I wonder if a high ES Regalia and 1 or 2 Coruscating Elixirs would do the same job, as long as I dont care about dying.

You don't have to have a Shavs. You can use a Lorica instead until you can afford one.

If you want to go Corruscating route, then I would recommend getting a Victario's for stronger offensive auras.
"
zell580 wrote:
"
Bloblfish wrote:
Hey, I plan to do this build in 3.0, however, as I have never tried a LL or an Aurabot before, and I never could afford a Shavs, I wonder if a high ES Regalia and 1 or 2 Coruscating Elixirs would do the same job, as long as I dont care about dying.

You don't have to have a Shavs. You can use a Lorica instead until you can afford one.

If you want to go Corruscating route, then I would recommend getting a Victario's for stronger offensive auras.

Thanks! Quick follow up questions:

1. wouldnt a build with Vinctario's be quite squishy and low on ES? the reason I want to skip Lorica is bc I want to wear a decent ES armor. Are the defences provided by your flasks and auras enough to keep you alive with only ES gloves and Boots as I want to use both Alphas howl and Prism Guardian. Or do I "have" to get a Ephmerical edge for extra ES

2. how would you start a league as an aurabot, provided that you have a friend to level with? do you just stack auras the moment you get them or do you wait until you have X?
"
Bloblfish wrote:

1. wouldnt a build with Vinctario's be quite squishy and low on ES? the reason I want to skip Lorica is bc I want to wear a decent ES armor. Are the defences provided by your flasks and auras enough to keep you alive with only ES gloves and Boots as I want to use both Alphas howl and Prism Guardian. Or do I "have" to get a Ephmerical edge for extra ES

2. how would you start a league as an aurabot, provided that you have a friend to level with? do you just stack auras the moment you get them or do you wait until you have X?

1) If you are interested in going the Victario's + Coruscating Elixir route, I would check out a guide for it. I think the most up-to-date one is Rangaeki's 14 Aurabot Remember, you don't have to do Victario's, but usually people choose Shav's or Victario's. Feel free to experiment and make your own build/see what others are doing.

2) I would recommend starting out as SRS. Something like this. You can actually check out Tahreyn's SRS LL Auramancer. Specifcally the leveling portion. Just drop some stuff to save on respec points like Practical Application and maybe Potency of Will. Mainly try to get those three minion nodes then go full aura passives from there.

Thanks Again! I will definitaly check the guides out <3
"
Bloblfish wrote:
"
zell580 wrote:
"
Bloblfish wrote:

Ok so apparently I didn't press reply like 2 days ago when I saw this so I'll try remember what I wrote;

If you want to use the Chaos Immune Flask then I recommend Victario's, you can easily drop Prism Guardian if you want a high ES Shield there and still run a high amount of auras like ZERO investment (no enlightens) - https://poe.mikelat.com/#Tn34pAPd/FQkZ.CW_c/9b.OBf/9b.

On my setup (Shavs + Presence of Chayula) Ephemeral Edge gives approx 1000 ES, it's not required, but if you're not running Brightbeak or the Envy Aura Sword there's honestly no reason to not run it.

I've played Support as League Starter every league since Perandus, I was carried to maps essentially and just slowly added power to my friends as I could stack more and more auras. If you have your Normal Lab done asap it starts to become noticeable, the 20% all res while leveling fresh from Commander of Darkness is also nice.

However as Zell580 mentioned, if you want a more hands on role/make leveling easier on group then you can level as something like SRS, it's usually personal preference between you and your group.

I personally don't like using the Chaos Immune Flask as I've never really been heavy on my flasks while mapping, but if you've ever played Pathfinder or are just willing to pop the flasks constantly for mapping Victario is well worth the investment as of this patch. I highly recommend you check out the 14 aurabot Zell linked
IGN shdowe
"
zell580 wrote:

2nd Phase helm enchant + Lvl 4 Enlighten + Lvl 2 Enlighten = 12 Auras with three offensive auras (https://poe.mikelat.com/#cc34pAPd/9b.G7p/tNrp.sJb/lFFh.eVd/9b.e/zH=OLb.b/9b.ENh)
1st Phase helm enchant + 2 Lvl 3 Enlighten = 12 Auras with two offensive auras and Purity of elements

in every screenshot i see and also in this linked auracalc, people never use the envy aura. if we don't use the aura, and don't use srs or zombies - just 1 golem - i don't understand the point of united in dream.

could some1 enlighten me? lvl4 at least :>
"
Malaclypsety wrote:
"
zell580 wrote:

2nd Phase helm enchant + Lvl 4 Enlighten + Lvl 2 Enlighten = 12 Auras with three offensive auras (https://poe.mikelat.com/#cc34pAPd/9b.G7p/tNrp.sJb/lFFh.eVd/9b.e/zH=OLb.b/9b.ENh)
1st Phase helm enchant + 2 Lvl 3 Enlighten = 12 Auras with two offensive auras and Purity of elements

in every screenshot i see and also in this linked auracalc, people never use the envy aura. if we don't use the aura, and don't use srs or zombies - just 1 golem - i don't understand the point of united in dream.

Envy uses the same reservation as the other 3 damage auras, you pretty much just pick and choose which ones you want depending on who are you botting.
IGN shdowe
"
shdowe wrote:
"
Malaclypsety wrote:
"
zell580 wrote:

Envy uses the same reservation as the other 3 damage auras, you pretty much just pick and choose which ones you want depending on who are you botting.

but its only level 15. and it seems like the weapon does nothing else for us. i still don't get why pretty much all builds recommend this for lategame, but in every screenshot or video i see, they donÄt use envy
"
Malaclypsety wrote:

but its only level 15. and it seems like the weapon does nothing else for us. i still don't get why pretty much all builds recommend this for lategame, but in every screenshot or video i see, they donÄt use envy

Level of the aura doesn't matter since it's the only way to get it. It doesn't do anything for us, we're support. They all recommended it because if you're botting a poison/chaos build this is a aura you want to support them with instead of one of the other 3 damage auras, you swap it around as needed.

For example my 97 bot in Legacy was botting a EK Nova Pathfinder, so I only need to use hatred as a damage aura.

If I were botting a poison Barrage build or something along those lines Envy is very good to support them with.
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Jun 13, 2017, 11:06:47 PM
hello sir,

After looking at your character (LegendOfAuraMayhem) I was flabbergasted to not find ANY SRS (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Raging_Spirit) gem in your setup. I cannot begin to imagine how slow it is to clear maps on an essentially 2 link shield charge, amazed that no one has made this suggestion in 44 pages of replies I HIGHLY recommend that you socket an SRS (blue gem) into your Five Link chest armour, which should be easy since you have 3 blue sockets there. Also you still seem to have 2 rare itmes equipped at level 99, these should be upgraded to uniques immediately.

Other than those quirks, Nice guide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info