[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

"
shdowe wrote:

I get people messaging me ingame asking why I'm running different setups than what my guide says, happens a-lot more often than you'd think and would get annoying since I'm in the process of still sorting my 3.0 support out.

Well maybe people should stop being mindless retarded sheep
"
CrowbarSr wrote:
"
shdowe wrote:

I get people messaging me ingame asking why I'm running different setups than what my guide says, happens a-lot more often than you'd think and would get annoying since I'm in the process of still sorting my 3.0 support out.

Well maybe people should stop being mindless retarded sheep

Yeah, when pigs fly XD
"
shdowe wrote:
I will no longer be updating this thread for 3.0 nor replying to those that have been messaging me ingame.

Just wanted to hop in and say thanks for the work you put into this build!
I've played it for two seasons and really enjoyed it.

Good luck!
Thanks for the build!

Got my first level 100 with it. At level 100 I spoiled myself with a few nice pieces.

9.5k es with 12 auras like a boss. Pretty sexy gem links in Shavs.
Why i can't see the guide ?
I can see only the comments :\
Help, i started to create this thing and now i feel a bit lost.
"
Pandaruss wrote:
Why i can't see the guide ?
I can see only the comments :\
Help, i started to create this thing and now i feel a bit lost.

Deleted the Guide

Due to the Energy Shield nerfs with 3.0 it is no longer practical to run this variant of Aura Support, if you still want to play Aurabot you will need to find another setup elsewhere.
IGN shdowe
I was playing rangers all the time! I started a necrobot some time ago and used to check your tips and guide. I understand that you think your guide is not usefull anymore since 3.0.
So I beg you to recover this guide! For me it is still full of hints and help!!!

what should I upgrade? somewhat poor since I just got the weapon today lol (80c left)
Last edited by DeathPulseZ on Oct 24, 2017, 9:50:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info