[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

"
AlexBorum wrote:
You count the auras linked to generosity towards the final number of auras for commander of darkness, but those dont apply right? So you final bonus for commander of darkness is 3 auras less than what you stated

They do apply those affected by the aura.

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Commander of Darkness is explicitly not any kind of separate buff. The node does not give you a bonus while your aura is active, it changes the effect granted by your aura by adding damage, attack speed and cast speed bonuses to each aura skill you cast.

Just as the node says, this bonus is granted by the aura, so can only be granted to a thing the aura can grant bonuses to.

Source: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617494/page/1

So each aura gains it's default bonuses + the bonus of Commander of Darkness.

Party members will have 12 stacks of Commander of Darkness, while you will have one less stack, per aura link with Generosity.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Commander of Darkness is explicitly not any kind of separate buff. The node does not give you a bonus while your aura is active, it changes the effect granted by your aura by adding damage, attack speed and cast speed bonuses to each aura skill you cast.

Just as the node says, this bonus is granted by the aura, so can only be granted to a thing the aura can grant bonuses to.

"
Source: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617494/page/1

So each aura gains it's default bonuses + the bonus of Commander of Darkness.

Party members will have 12 stacks of Commander of Darkness, while you will have one less stack, per aura link with Generosity.

Thanks for the answer! Been looking everywhere for an explanation
Last edited by AlexBorum on Mar 2, 2017, 11:59:10 AM
hello. im new to aurabot and i wanted to ask which auras you wanna get first while leveling. Im probably going to level in a 4 man party so i think i can go full support from the beginning.
if someone could answere me this i would be a happy man :D
"
nekryy wrote:
hello. im new to aurabot and i wanted to ask which auras you wanna get first while leveling. Im probably going to level in a 4 man party so i think i can go full support from the beginning.
if someone could answere me this i would be a happy man :D

Opinion Piece (Intended for leveling/early levels):
1. Clarity (Level 1) - cheap Commander of Darkness buff
2. Purity of Elements - useful defense for everybody while leveling and initially gearing up
3. Haste - going through content faster is super useful
4a. Anger/Wrath/Hatred - which ever one is applicable to your group
4b. Discipline/Determination/Grace/Vitality - if your group needs more defense, if your group has different defense builds then Discipline is a nice health buffer and Vitality is good for everybody until people start going CI
Last edited by zell580 on Mar 2, 2017, 3:04:43 PM
thx for the fast reply :)
"
demondied1 wrote:
What do you do until u can get a lvl 3 enlighten in a new league? drop a purity?...

I may be misunderstanding your question, but you should be able to run 10 auras with only Passive Tree, Alpha's Howl, Conqueror's Efficiency, and Prism Guardian.

You usually add in the damage aura's last, as they are more conditional to who you are playing with than defenses.

Example: https://poe.mikelat.com/#cc34pAPd/9b.ad=/9b.G7p/9b.sJb/9b.Z-d/tr.e

(I might have missed it, but didn't see anybody answering the first part of your question.)
Is this build updated ?

I want to try it in the new league
"
wtznael wrote:
Is this build updated ?

I want to try it in the new league

It's not updated but it's up-to-date :) as nothing changed since last league for this character
I got a question about Blood Magic, how it works with mana reserved%?
Does it reserve % of "0 value" so only % added to eachother cannot be higher than 100%? so it can be like 5*20% mana reserved (of 0) ?

And spells like clarity which taking amount of mana are cast as bloodmagic aura so it uses ex: 50hp to hold one?

Am I right with that concept?
Can anyone explain why it is that the build guide uses all of those points to get Unwavering Stance (you can't be stunned) but uses a Presence of Chayula, which also makes you unstunnable? What's the point of Unwavering Stance if you use that amulet? What am I missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info