[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

"
Dheim wrote:
Can anyone explain why it is that the build guide uses all of those points to get Unwavering Stance (you can't be stunned) but uses a Presence of Chayula, which also makes you unstunnable? What's the point of Unwavering Stance if you use that amulet? What am I missing?

wtf really? man you have free points
"

I'm not sure what you mean here. If you have free points wouldn't it make sense to put them into something that you're not already covering with an amulet?

Again, maybe I'm missing something super simple here (likely), but I just want to get clarification.
"
Dheim wrote:
"

I'm not sure what you mean here. If you have free points wouldn't it make sense to put them into something that you're not already covering with an amulet?

Again, maybe I'm missing something super simple here (likely), but I just want to get clarification.

Hey!

I've used this build for a couple of leagues now and I love it! Thanks man!

You should use the Unwavering stance until you get the Presence of Chayula. When you get the amulet you can respec the passive points and get some more ES for example.
"
Linttu wrote:
You should use the Unwavering stance until you get the Presence of Chayula. When you get the amulet you can respec the passive points and get some more ES for example.

Excellent! Thank you so much for answering. :)
"
Dheim wrote:
"

the passive tree was done Pre breach, and she states in the gear and what not that using presence will take away need the need to spec unwavering. it's a cheap alternative untill you can unspec out of it.
"
kescho wrote:
I got a question about Blood Magic, how it works with mana reserved%?
Does it reserve % of "0 value" so only % added to eachother cannot be higher than 100%? so it can be like 5*20% mana reserved (of 0) ?

And spells like clarity which taking amount of mana are cast as bloodmagic aura so it uses ex: 50hp to hold one?

Am I right with that concept?

When you are using skills that reserve mana with Blood Magic, it instead reserves Life.

EDIT:You can see an example of this on the last image of the guide. shdowe has a picture of their character. If you look, you will see that mana is 0 and the shdowe's life is reserved down to 2/1,613.
Last edited by zell580 on Mar 8, 2017, 9:08:45 AM
Solo Leveling

So there have been a few question about leveling with this build if you are solo, or you won't have a reliable leveling group. I would recommend taking a look at Tahreyn's leveling section for their "SRS LL Auramancer" found here. SRS and aurabots have very similar passive trees. Just Ctrl + F search for '2.0' in the thread to go straight there.

I followed the leveling setup, leaving out nodes that I felt I could get away with, but you should fine-tune it to your ability, playstyle, and league preference.

I'm actually still using a weird hybrid so I can solo until I'm ready to go full aurabot.
Basically just the normal aurabot tree, but with Lord of the Dead, Death Attunement, and Gravepact damage clusters.

Just keep in mind that you only get 24 respec points from quests.

Looks like everything asked while I wasn't posting has been answered by someone else so thanks to those that did help out.

Other than a nerf to our AoE, this build is the same as 2.5.
Yes Vaal Discipline Nerf sucks but lets be honest we shouldn't be able to facetank everything in the game so easily, I still use Vaal Discipline for it's nice ES recharge in fights.

Oh also

Energy from Withins are expensive, do not buy unless you have the currency to do so comfortably, slot 8% Energy Shield jewels in instead.
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Mar 11, 2017, 10:14:40 PM
Question for anyone that knows: I am leveling this build with a buddy of mine that is playing multi-totem Searing Bond / Firestorms. Is there a recommendation on an aura that I can run that would buff his dps? The ones I know (Wrath, Hatred, Anger) seemed to either do nothing or to do very little. I was just curious if there was a recommended setup for something like that. Thanks, and thanks for this great build!
"
Dheim wrote:
Question for anyone that knows: I am leveling this build with a buddy of mine that is playing multi-totem Searing Bond / Firestorms. Is there a recommendation on an aura that I can run that would buff his dps? The ones I know (Wrath, Hatred, Anger) seemed to either do nothing or to do very little. I was just curious if there was a recommended setup for something like that. Thanks, and thanks for this great build!

Damage Auras (other than the Commander of Darkness bonus they give) won't affect Searing Bond Totem at all. As for Firestorm as far as I know that has an average damage instead of actual dps so it may not boost it by much from Anger as far as tooltip is concerned but it should still give it quite a fair amount of a bonus.
IGN shdowe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info