PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

Hello there! Currently having trouble figuring out how to have 12 auras up. Currently I could only have 10 up regardless which combo I go with. 8 plus 2 dmg auras from my sword. Some help?
"
Nuzio wrote:
Hello there! Currently having trouble figuring out how to have 12 auras up. Currently I could only have 10 up regardless which combo I go with. 8 plus 2 dmg auras from my sword. Some help?

well, for starters, your clarity is too high level. drop it down to 1/2 and you should be able to squeeze another aura or two.
Ok so I apologise to everyone for being very late on replying, been procrastinating playing PoE to complete 40/40 for awhile now

"
Valnar01 wrote:
Is there a big reason you don't pick up barbaraism and juggernaut and put an energy from within in the jewel socket between the two?

Are the nodes just not efficient enough?

Not 100% sure whether the actual passive leveling tree has it but my Breach Character league does

"
anchor155 wrote:
people love me :3
build of love

^^

"
Augoste wrote:
Am I missing something, or could you run skyforth boots to have 13 auras active rather than 12?

You could, but Skyforth is very expensive.
I also like Regen, and immunity to Desecrated Ground is nice :)

"
bigfatpat wrote:
Enjoyed this build - was able to do the toughest stuff with ease as long as you had a good party.

Problem is finding people to play high level stuff. Going in not having any friends that play this, most of my time playing this build was spent sitting in my hideout waiting for guildies or global 5055 to want a necrobot to run something.

It's a solid character to have as a secondary character to run shit, but I made the mistake of spending all my currency on this build that does not generate much currency (for obv reasons, its not a farming build).

I'm personally garbage at making currency in this game and rely on big item drops to fund me(pretty much self-found but I sell what I find for aurashit) but as someone else mentioned, the clear speed you get with some meta builds should allow you to get rich very quickly.

"
Indraugnir wrote:
Hello :)
Does this guide competible with 2.5? I wanted to build a full scaled support character, and i've found this to be the most updated guide even though it does say 2.4, so i was just wondering...

Title says 2.5, not sure where it says 2.4

"
Hooorang wrote:
Hi there! I've been trying out this build and am at level 75 at the moment. I'm currently able to run 10 auras (Have helm enchant and I believe all the required passive nodes). What am I missing in regards to being able to run 12? Any help appreciated hugely.

Thanks again, loving the build even with 10! :D

What Magravan said, you need a 2nd enlighten and to rearrange your gem setup to accommodate the enlighten

"
gibtuck wrote:
How well would this pair with a Flameblast Ele? Self-cast, not the totem build? Have a buddy looking at builds for 2.5 and I think he's going to run FB, but I'd like to aurabot.

I haven't personally tried but the insane mana drain aside from the massive cast speed it should be pretty good

"
mikumi23 wrote:
could you please put on page 1 more info for newcomers =noobs to be able to do this.

for example what gems should i go for at beginning and at mid lvl and at high lvl... how should i level them up or lvl myself up.. what skills should i use to get my self alone to a high lvl?

what gear should i be looking for at low lvl and what gems should i keep low lvl before lvling them up...

which gems u using all together right now and which should i start with with lvl 10-20 and so on would be quiet nice to have all that on page one..

I've been meaning to get around to update the main thread but in all honesty I wouldn't know where to begin. This kind of build assumes you know certain things about mechanics in Path of Exile and after playing the game for so long I'm not sure I would know how to simplify.

Hopefully others that have replied to you while I haven't been posting have been helpful in some way.

"
mikumi23 wrote:
thanks for the totem build helped a lot lvling solo still doing a lot lvling and seems my dmg isnt getting lower.

I'm curious about rings which one is the best currently for this build? Voideye unset ring or the Pariah unset ring.

also would there be anything better then both of those?

also belt wise i see a lot shield belts on poe trade and was curious if the Str on it matters or should i go instant for a life -Shield belt?

and for the last the Amulet which one is better? the Shaper's seeds or the presence of chayula?

so far i am very squishy however i don't have most of the gear and nodes..

Voideye is better for party, Pariah is better for yourself, personal preference as to what you want. Strength doesn't matter as much as Energy Shield (+ Life if you have Presence of Chayula). Presence of Chayula is by far the best amulet to have, but is very expensive.

"
Nuzio wrote:

From a quick glance looks to be Clarity is too high a level and your 2nd Enlighten is attached to Anger instead of Vitality and Purity of Elements. You'll also need an Enlighten level 4 on your Alpha's if you plan to run 3 damage auras
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Jan 20, 2017, 6:29:14 PM
Hello shdowe. What build you recommend for atziri disfavor? I use cyclone and temp chains+vulnerability and while i almost never die i want to maybe find another build to use disfavor to the fullest.

I think elemental damage is the way to go rather than physical so 3curse (temp chains+flamm/shock/cold reduce+elem. weakness would be the way to go)

As cyclone I tried on another character and I just didnt had enough life and damage to make the build work(avatar of fire) Do you know any ideas for fun build?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Friend is running this build and he's confused as to how he is supposed to cast shield charge while having both blood magic and zealots oath (since he doesn't regen the health needed to cast it multiple times). Probably missing something obvious but any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by hystericmarine on Jan 22, 2017, 1:21:32 AM
"
webas wrote:
Hello shdowe. What build you recommend for atziri disfavor? I use cyclone and temp chains+vulnerability and while i almost never die i want to maybe find another build to use disfavor to the fullest.

I think elemental damage is the way to go rather than physical so 3curse (temp chains+flamm/shock/cold reduce+elem. weakness would be the way to go)

As cyclone I tried on another character and I just didnt had enough life and damage to make the build work(avatar of fire) Do you know any ideas for fun build?

Never used Atziri's Disfavour so cannot help you sorry.

"
Friend is running this build and he's confused as to how he is supposed to cast shield charge while having both blood magic and zealots oath (since he doesn't regen the health needed to cast it multiple times). Probably missing something obvious but any help would be appreciated.

From Main Post:
"
shdowe wrote:
• You need to get 1 -8 Mana Cost Elreon ring (or amulet if you use Shavronne's Revelation) in order to Shield Charge + Flame Dash without interrupting your Energy Shield on Blood Magic.

While it's also not noted as it shows gem links on my gloves on main post, you also need reduced mana linked to Flamedash and Shield Charge/Faster Attacks.
IGN shdowe
What are some of the best builds that would benefit from this aurabot? Would like to run with some friends.
"
What are some of the best builds that would benefit from this aurabot? Would like to run with some friends.

Any build.

To elaborate:
1) 10% increased damage per aura helps everybody.
2) 5% increased Attack and Cast speed helps everybody.
3) Everybody benefits from at least 1, if not more, of your defense auras.

So basically, the aurabot is independent of the build the other player plays, and the other player should play what a build that is designed for what they want to do. Then the aurabot just follows them around.
I am also playing this aurabot version. Thanks t othe O Pfor sharing.

I just wanted to point out: a lot of the questions I read here, the answer is in the original post.
Read it properly before asking.

It was the first time for me making an aurabot so it was all new to me as well, but I found all answers right here in the OP's post.

some tips:

1) I do NOT recommend this build when you are new to POE. You need to know the mechanics and it is expensive.
2) It is expensive :p
3) take your time to set-up this character it requires some time to do it properly..
4) read the original post properly.
Hi! Very nice aurabot guide! i have a question, how do you resolve the dexterity problem..? i can hardly wear my alpha howl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info